3DXChat Community

Loki

I'm not a gamer to make you recommendations but... omagawd ! British accent +_+

That was not conducive to my topic! how very dare you! Get out! get out i say! NAY! NAYYY!!

And i am not british, i am english. ENGLISH DARLING, ENGLISH!

Doooo it and then play the whistleblower.

I spend the other weekend watching lets plays to outlast (as you so nicely put it - there are quite some)....mostly because i wanted to replay but ended up being a lazy fucker and went for listening to others scream while playing it. XD

Doooo it and then play the whistleblower.

I spend the other weekend watching lets plays to outlast (as you so nicely put it - there are quite some)....mostly because i wanted to replay but ended up being a lazy fucker and went for listening to others scream while playing it. XD

if i did play it, it would be in the fashion as i did the main game. I'd do 1 long video of the beginning or something. Because whenever i've done long series, i never stick with it so i mainly only do one-shots now

Well if you want to play a horror game that as some popularity in views and such then, Five night at freddy will do it...even if i fcking hate it ;L but if u want to play some good horror games, Year Walk is a great horror game i played recently, Alien: Isolation is also good, 

Requim Bloodymare   Very asian style   and The Secret World   very  NA style   horror MMO's

ive played both of those :) they are very good.  Requiem has so much fanservice though lol

Try

1. SCP: Containment Breach (reaaaally creepy, specially if you are into the SCP Foundation and stuff).
  2. Outlast (possibly the only really scary mainstream game the past generation).
  3. Slender (any of the official or fan made ones... not really scary imo, but it still gives me a few jumps now and then).
  4. Haunting Ground (old but gold).
  5. Rule of Rose(also old but gold but not really scary imo, but the plot is fantastic when you finally get all the subjectivity)
  6. Misao (RPG Maker made, but boy, it thrashes a lot of so called "horror" AAA games out there, both in jumps and in plot).
  7. Ib (Same as above).
  8. Ao Oni (Same as above).
  9. Pitch Black (Same as above: haven't played this one, but I plan to)

Well, those are all I remember on top of my head

Edit: I'm on my work PC and the YT videos are blocked, so I don't really know if you already played any of my suggestions

Edit 2: AlexO pointed me Outlast isn't an AAA game =P

The first Dead Space game... If you've never played it you should. That first game was the only really scary one... 2 & 3 went too actiony and relied on jump scares instead which get old... The first one had the right atmosphere and pacing to be properly terrifying.