3DXChat Community

Death Announcements

Shanti

181 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree to stop death announcements on this forum and lock the existing ones ?

• Yes
    • No

Yes it can be forgiven that the post was made in the 1st place, that he didn't know, if you read what I had said you will have seen that.

But for all that has happened since then, he has known, and so have you.

Why when he had seen this thread did he then message Gizmo, or actually not Gizmo but 3DXHelp as Gzimo can not be messaged now.

Why ask to have the thread replaced, is it not a show of dis respect to what this thread shows about death threads being posted ?

Β 

As far as RobT goes, no one has said he claimed to be a forum mod, not even him, so where you get that from I have no idea.

What he did do is often makes claims of knowing the right people, and being able to get away with what he did because of who he knows.

He gave very strong hints towards knowing the forum mod.

Also the devs announced the forum mod had quit, that was not that long ago, so you saying there has not been any mods since 2017 is wrong.

I think this needs to be made clear. It is not a rule of the game. It’s not part of the terms and conditions for playing the game, nor in using and being a part of forum.

It was purely an agreement made by forum members 4 years ago because it seems there was an excessive posting of fake deaths

Β 

I was not a member of the game 4 years ago, nor a member of this forum.

As such I nor anyone else who was here after Oct 2015 was probably even aware of this agreement.Β  The topic had fell way back into the archives and no one would have any reason to delve back into them. It was never pinned anywhere to say the agreement is relevant today, 4+ years on, or that it was expected to be abided by.

Β 

I will and do argue it’s not relevant now and as my topic was reinstated, it does seem to suggest to me that it is not a recognised forum agreement that is absolute.Β 

It seems wisely that 3DXChat will judge every case on its merit.

Β 

I would also like to point out there is no disrespect to any members who have an opposing view.

Β 

An agreement was made by the Forum 4 years ago, nothing was discussed on it from Oct 15.

I then posted a death announcement, not even knowing or realising the controversy it would cause.

My intentions was to inform members past and present about his passing, who knew him or of him.

It worked, I succeeded and reached his friends and colleagues I may not have done otherwise.

Β 

This is a public forum for the game. I used it to publicly announce my friends passing.Β  I do not feel there is anything wrong with it.

I broke no rules in the game and my announcement was respectful to him, his friends and to Forum.

Β 

This is exercising my right to free speech.Β  You may not like what I am saying, you may not agree with what I am saying… but as long as I break no laws or Forum rules set down by the game… I have every right to express them… as do you.

Β 

After my post, someone then decided to dive into the archives and point out this 4 year agreement that only 4 year plus forum members would remember.

Maybe it was relevant then, but I question whether it is now.Β 

I also question whether a sledgehammer was used to crack a nut.

Β 

In the time I have been on forum, (Oct 2017) Death announcements certainly have not been an issue.Β  In fact any of those that have been announced, usually well-known celebrities, have been allowed, to run on naturally. Was there any issues?Β  None that I saw. They ran their natural course and fell back into the archives.

Β 

So what if a death announcement is fake… people will post their respects and then it will fall back into old news as new topics take over.

Β 

Those that are found to be fake, will no doubt suffer at the hands of their friends by public denouncements and lose a once valued circle of friends… I’d say leave the topic up as a warning to others.Β  Post rubbish thats falsly emotive, You will loose friends and your credibility.

Β 

If you don’t know the person, you may post a few lines of respect or not but if you do know the person, it is a nice way of saying goodbye, documenting your memories and paying respects.

Β 

The members who do not like death announcements for whatever reason can just not read them, pass over them and simply read topics they do find interesting.

Β 

But to delete them all, takes away my right to free speech, my right to read obituaries, my right to post and take part in them.

By not allowing me and others like me to post freely within the boundaries of the game and statutory laws is censorship.

Β 

Now that is wrong!Β Β 

Β 

This Forum is not a dictatorship and we all must learn to respect one another and agree to disagree on occasions.

Β 

Vote No in this pole.Β  This protects our freedom of speech and stops over censorship.

You are wrong. This forum provide democracy if you do know what democracy is. I voted " Yes " 4 years ago, I will keep my vote because seeing something about death is not good for the psyche, not for the body. When you say a word about freedom, don`t forget to say a word about respect to each other.

"And here I thought Superman was considerate towards others, it appears this one doesn't care what the majority want, he will just do as he wants."Β 

Β 

Β ha.. the Majority can't even get on this forum, and most won't even try because of the trolls so yeah fail there too....

You are right, but on this forum those who more is active and fearless (also about trolls). That old "not official rule" was about forum only.

Yes it can be forgiven that the post was made in the 1st place, that he didn't know, if you read what I had said you will have seen that.

But for all that has happened since then, he has known, and so have you.

Why when he had seen this thread did he then message Gizmo, or actually not Gizmo but 3DXHelp as Gzimo can not be messaged now.

Why ask to have the thread replaced, is it not a show of dis respect to what this thread shows about death threads being posted ?

Β 

As far as RobT goes, no one has said he claimed to be a forum mod, not even him, so where you get that from I have no idea.

What he did do is often makes claims of knowing the right people, and being able to get away with what he did because of who he knows.

He gave very strong hints towards knowing the forum mod.

Also the devs announced the forum mod had quit, that was not that long ago, so you saying there has not been any mods since 2017 is wrong.

I did read what you wrote, that is why you have the reply that I gave.Β  I pointed out when this thread was brought back to light by a an old user under another account, which is the only way they would have known about this thread in the first place.Β  Really doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that anyone on the forum now sees this thread, if they choose to read it is another story.

Β 

People have claimed he's said he's a mod which he never was, nor did he know who the "so-called" secret mods were that you stated was on the forum.Β  Like anyone else if you knew the User Mods, then you knew them. Easy peasy.Β  I've been back since 2017 (which was before Sept. as I contacted to have my prior account but ended up making a new one) and there was no User Mods listed only those I stated but if you want to say no Mods then I guess Lisa, Gizmo, 3DX Help aren't The Moderating Team as that's who's listed.

Β 

Look I'm going to have the go round with you.Β  It's always your word over someone else.Β  I've not been rude or disrespectful, I have not forced what I've been saying to be the only thing that matters.Β  I simply stated the facts that any current user wouldn't know of a User Mods unofficial rule that was done back in 2015.Β  They're not going to go searching for it because it's not on the official rules which as long as they're following them when posting they won't have a clue they're breaking an unofficial rule.Β  While you think it was a mistake that the thread was brought back, that's not up to us to decide whoever on The Moderating Team made the decision to bring it back, doesn't matter if we like it or not, it's their decision.Β  The bottom line is that it's their decision and we have to respect it even if we don't like it.

The bottom line is that it's their decision and we have to respect it even if we don't like it.

Β 

The same way it was accepted and respected when it was removed in the first place ?

But yeah this is just an endless back and forth, until someone reports it again, and "Moderating Team" changes its mind again, and so on !

Β 

Happy weekend y'all ! :)

The same way it was accepted and respected when it was removed in the first place ?

But yeah this is just an endless back and forth, until someone reports it again, and "Moderating Team" changes its mind again, and so on !

Β 

I wasn't the one who said anything about it until the discussion had come about.Β  As I had pointed out no one from 2016 on would have known about this until it was pointed out as there presently isn't any User Mods to do anything and as it's been seen in the past the last of Moderation since.Β  You see all kinds of death announcements and tributes on here but they have stayed because it was someone famous who didn't know us and we didn't know them.Β  I only pointed out that the user who made the death announcement let alone anyone else that has been on since 2016 would not have known about it unless they did one.Β  I wasn't the one asking why it was removed, I didn't ask to have it put back up even though I know the person as I talked to him out of here.Β  I simply stated that no death announcements or tributes should be allowed then, pin this in the Announcements section and add to the forum rules so that that will come in the future will see it.Β  I'm not going to bring up past issues that have been on here with others matters but it seems that no matter who posts whatever someone is going to have to some with it.Β  Maybe it's time to end the forum at it is and only be a source for things that are have been a part of the game such as updates and information from the Devs.Β  Would solve a lot of the problems that are on this forum.

Oh yeah that wasn't targetted at you, just picking up on that line that made me chuckle.

Just a general remark pointing out that it's impossible to satisfy everyone and things will just escalate until each side feels vindicated, as is human nature, more so on the internet.

And surely the lack of consistency in moderation doesn't help either side. :P

Β 

Happy weekend to you too!Β  ^_^

We did read them.Β  Have you?

Yes, but to make everything clear, I posted it under someone who said that this game is "pay to play" and everyone is able to do everything they want. I added it because we can do everything that will not prohibited.

Β 

Thanks for your attention.Β 

I personally dont think its stupid to remember someone who has passed.Β  Β 

In fact, it seems a fitting way to remember them online in the games forum as that is how we met ... online in the game and in forum.Β  Β But I respect other members views.

Β 

Isnt it a shame though, that ours were not respected.

Β 

Isnt it a shame that a topic of remembrance was removed, without notification, without due notice to save anything that may have been wished to keep.

Β 

Isnt it a shame that even though the topic was in memory of another who gave so much of this community,

and was clearly headed in the subject heading, so it could not be mistaken for something else,

it could not be passed over by a member was not interested in the subject and could easily move on to the topic that did interest them.

Β 

Isnt it a shame that there was an insistance for it to be removed, even a complaint possibly sent to support. God forbid the offence this topic has caused! And without one bad word being said.

Β 

Well congratulations... you succeeded.Β  The topic has been removed & deleted from forum.Β  Β Well done you.Β 

Β 

Standing ovation to all the members who objected to a topic celebrating an online life of a member...and who was not able to just .... move on to the next topic.Β Β 

And dont forget, this passing was not a sick hoax, this was confiirmed by 3 independant members and the local police force.

Β 

Yay you!!!Β  Β 

Β 

tenor.gif?itemid=7973299

Β 

If this is not getting in the faces of the people that presented this thread, discussed it's relevance, got involved in the vote and made the decision to remove death threads from then on, what is ?

As this thread was all about making a decision on if to allow death threads to continue to be posted or not, here he most definitely demonstrates that he feels his rights in this forum are above everyone who was involved and voted, yet claims to respect other members.

Here he shows that he feels we should accept this one is different to all the other death threads because he says so.

It may be true, may be not, as I have said before I actually do lean towards it now as being true, but that is not the point.

And at that particular time when he made this comment like every other death threads I had no idea if it were true or not.

Even if it is true, then he is still not respecting the decisions made by the people who were involved.

The decision was to remove all death threads, as there is no real way of telling if they are true or not.

But here he seems to feel that this one is different because it is he that has created the post.

Here he has jumped to conclusions that people had reported the thread and slammed them for doing so which may not have happened at all as the threads have always been removed when sighted.

He has done what always happened in these threads and said that people who are against the thread being posted are being dis respectful to the person that has died, which is one of the reasons it was decided to not allow these threads.

Β 

Β 

He then went on to send a message to the mods asking for the thread to be put back up, which is another show of dis respect to all that were concerned with decisions made from what was made evident in this thread.

Β 

I will say this to you Mar for what I think is a forth time, as you do not seem to want to accept what I have said before.

Yes he can be excused for posting the thread in the first place as he did not know of this thread and the decisions made.

But as you have always replied with the same things saying he did not know about this thread and not commenting at all about what he has done after being made aware, this time I will put a direct question to you so you can't just skip around it like you have been doing.

Β 

Do you really feel he has been respectful to this thread and all who were involved with what he has done after being made aware of the thread?

Β 

As far as the secret mods go, I can say with 100% certainty that for a good time after the 4 mods disbanded that there was a mod looking after the forum who was not listed as being a mod, I even know who it was, knew him personally and knew he was doing so at the time.

There was also definite signs of that being done by someone else not so long ago.

You do not have to be shown in the moderators list to still have access to the moderators tools, I thought you with all your so called moderating experience would know that.

Just because we do not see people other than the devs listed in the moderating team has never meant there is none.

If this is not getting in the faces of the people that presented this thread, discussed it's relevance, got involved in the vote and made the decision to remove death threads from then on, what is ?

As this thread was all about making a decision on if to allow death threads to continue to be posted or not, here he most definitely demonstrates that he feels his rights in this forum are above everyone who was involved and voted, yet claims to respect other members.

Here he shows that he feels we should accept this one is different to all the other death threads because he says so.

It may be true, may be not, as I have said before I actually do lean towards it now as being true, but that is not the point.

And at that particular time when he made this comment like every other death threads I had no idea if it were true or not.

Even if it is true, then he is still not respecting the decisions made by the people who were involved.

The decision was to remove all death threads, as there is no real way of telling if they are true or not.

But here he seems to feel that this one is different because it is he that has created the post.

Here he has jumped to conclusions that people had reported the thread and slammed them for doing so which may not have happened at all as the threads have always been removed when sighted.

He has done what always happened in these threads and said that people who are against the thread being posted are being dis respectful to the person that has died, which is one of the reasons it was decided to not allow these threads.

Β 

Β 

He then went on to send a message to the mods asking for the thread to be put back up, which is another show of dis respect to all that were concerned with decisions made from what was made evident in this thread.

Β 

I will say this to you Mar for what I think is a forth time, as you do not seem to want to accept what I have said before.

Yes he can be excused for posting the thread in the first place as he did not know of this thread and the decisions made.

But as you have always replied with the same things saying he did not know about this thread and not commenting at all about what he has done after being made aware, this time I will put a direct question to you so you can't just skip around it like you have been doing.

Β 

Do you really feel he has been respectful to this thread and all who were involved with what he has done after being made aware of the thread?

Β 

As far as the secret mods go, I can say with 100% certainty that for a good time after the 4 mods disbanded that there was a mod looking after the forum who was not listed as being a mod, I even know who it was, knew him personally and knew he was doing so at the time.

There was also definite signs of that being done by someone else not so long ago.

You do not have to be shown in the moderators list to still have access to the moderators tools, I thought you with all your so called moderating experience would know that.

Just because we do not see people other than the devs listed in the moderating team has never meant there is none.

How many times did I say a person, it was about users in general not knowing about the unofficial rule as the topic was dead since 2015 so anyone coming on in 2016 on wouldn't have known it unless they posted one.Β  So again, I don't need to be told for a fourth time from you about it as I fully understand what I wrote and what was said. I said users don't know not just him.Β  I stated about it being removed and put back.Β  I've not been skipping around.Β  I made a point flat out and a suggestion to further address the issue, you know being helpful so it doesn't happen in the future, instead of ridiculing others as you've been doing to me.

Β 

Well I can say the same to those that have made comments about it but I'm not doing that nor have I.Β  I will say you haven't showed me respect when I've been respectful all along even to you.

Β 

You always seem to know what others don't on here, maybe it's you and not Rob as it was claimed that has the pull, on here I mean after all Gizmo did reply to your PM but ignored several others, pissing them off.Β  Well if that were the case then why the fuck isn't the forum cleaned up from the shitstorm that have been done if there is such a Mod?Β  Oh that's right because there doesn't seem to be one as the lack of moderation on the forum clearly proves that.Β  I do know that but do you see how you're commenting to me, trying to be a fucking smartass while doing it, guess what I've set up forums, I'm an owner of a forum, mod on countless ones and members on so many sites, but hey if you want to try to have a go round at me, I'm going to nip that shit right now.Β  If there are any other Mods than what's listed, then they need to step up and actually do the job because it's clear that it's not being done and proven by the countless discussions.Β  As you say what the fuck do I know but then again I'm not the only one who's saying it.Β  Do you need the link for the countless threads, but you should know that as you commented yourself on those very threads.

Β 

As I've stated before, the Devs need to either put this in the official forum rules or move it to Read First or Announcements and pin it so that future users know that any death announcements and tributes will be removed from the forum.

No need of rule: common decencyΒ tell us that the forum of a porn game is not the place for this kind of "announcement'. The unsaid rule was good enough.... no need to write it down. If some peoples had checked the forum, they would have known why there has no announcement earlier. "I did not know" is never an excuse. "search" is my best friend.Β 

Mar Mohan you have quoted my posts more than once where I have said that he can be excused for doing the thread because of not knowing and have explained that is not what I am talking about.

In those post of mine you quoted, I explained that I feel he has dis respected this thread and the people involved with what he did after this thread was brought to his attention.

By quoting my posts you are replying to what I have said.

As I have spoken about HIM being dis respectful for what he did after he was made aware then by quoting my post and replying you are then also talking about HIM and what he has done after being made aware.

Every time, including this last post of yours you have not acknowledged that I am talking about what he has done since he was made aware of this thread and will have seen how and why death threads have been handled since this thread was introduced.

You have continued to go on about how the thread was not apparent to the newer players which can only be taken as you are supplying that as an excuse for HIM not only creating the death thread but also for what he has done since he was made aware.

No where have you commented on what he has done after he was made aware other than to say "the thread was removed and guess what it was put back up again", which is an in your face comment to everyone who feels he has done the wrong thing.

You have done what you often do, which is to try to change the argument to something else because you know you have no real reply for what has been said.

If you are going to reply again please make it about what I am talking about, which is what he has done since he was made aware, it has very little to do with how people may not be aware of this thread.

Something I feel needs pointing out is how many would actually look in the TOS to see if there is anything about posting death threads before actually posting.

I doubt there would be very many that would.

So although it will have maybe prevented all this crap that has gone on since it was taken down, I doubt it will have had much more effect on the posts being made in the first place.

I say again...

Β 

I think this needs to be made clear. It is not a rule of the game. It’s not part of the terms and conditions for playing the game, nor in using and being a part of forum.

It was purely an agreement made by forum members 4 years ago because it seems there was an excessive posting of fake deaths.

Β 

It was buried away in the archives so no one would have had a clue of its existance after Oct 2015 and would have no reason to even search for rules and agrements not even important enough to have pinned for easy reference!

Β 

Dont read the Death announcements posts if you are offended so.Β  Leave them be to the people who wish to pay repsects to their late 3dxchat friends or celebrities.

Β 

My particular post was posted in Member announcements so in the correct category, clearly headlined in the subject heading and can and could easily be skipped over by members if offended or did not know him.

Β 

I BROKE NO RULES SET DOWN BY 3DXCHAT.

I WAS NOT AWARE NOR DID I HAVE ANY REASON TO KNOW OF THE FORUM AGREEMENT MADE BY FORUM MEMBERS 4 YEARS AGO.

Β 

Yet even so, My topic was reported covertly and it was taken down without warning.

Β 

I was not rude or disrespectful to anyone here, nor anyone opposing my topic, norΒ  had I broken any rules.

Β 

I was annoyed my topic was removed -Β  that even though no rule was broken, the content of the topic at the time seemed to be lost forever.

Β 

I had no copy, no warning and I felt agreements I had no knowledge of nor reason to know ofΒ  were being actioned without any redress on my part nor a chance to retrieve or copy extracts of the topic I or my friends would like like to keep.

Β 

Of course I was going to ask for it to be re-instated and to argue my case with 3dxchat support.Β 

Of course I was going to post my disappointment of being anonymously reported to 3DXChat support.

Β 

That was not being disrespectful to anyone here. It was putting my side of the argument against the anonymous person or persons who reported me.

Β 

As it happened, in this case 3DXChat found nothing wrong with my topic and posts, that it was not against their terms and conditions & my topic was reinstated. Thank Goodness.

That decision was right & just.

Β 

I can now read and pay respects as can like minded peopleΒ  and those opposed to disagree with such topics can look in members anouncements and see the RIP topic and move on.

Β 

I'm not forcing you to read it

I'm not forcing you to post in it.

You have a choice.

Β 

Now stop trying to take my choice away.

Β 

3DXChat has reinstated my topic. I presume it will judge every case on it's merits in the future as it should.

Β 

They have made their decision.

Get over it, like I would have had to do, if the decision had gone the other way.

You, Vaughan, saw all opinions, poll and you still posting this. You`re disrespectful to others. Don`t ask us to be respectful. Don`t ask us to pass by when we have already seen a death announcement. Your friend already died, but you want a revolution. You can`t stop. Not because of a person who already died, he just don`t care, he isn`t between us. It is YOU want it to continue. As MeiLing said -" common decency tell us that the forum of a porn game is not the place for this kind of "announcement'. She is right. But when you published it, you was disrespectful. Wake up. This is not a right place for such posts. Most of us disagree.

Not disrespectful at all. I just disagree with your viewpoint.

Β 

Several times I have asked let us be. We post and if you diagree just skip over it.

Β 

Count the posts hun, its you who has posted more than I in this topic, So that suggests you are not done with it yet.Β Β 

Β 

As for pointing out the topic, of course, I think more people should vote, but I doubt that many will.

Β 

Most wish to enjoy forum and the game with no drama. They do not wish to get involved with a debate. Lets face it, already ones who disagree here have been shouted down.

Β 

I also think its more than just about death anouncements, its also about freedom of speech and censorship

Β 

Vote No .

Β 

AdobeStock_165747308.jpeg

Mar Mohan you have quoted my posts more than once where I have said that he can be excused for doing the thread because of not knowing and have explained that is not what I am talking about.

In those post of mine you quoted, I explained that I feel he has dis respected this thread and the people involved with what he did after this thread was brought to his attention.

By quoting my posts you are replying to what I have said.

As I have spoken about HIM being dis respectful for what he did after he was made aware then by quoting my post and replying you are then also talking about HIM and what he has done after being made aware.

Every time, including this last post of yours you have not acknowledged that I am talking about what he has done since he was made aware of this thread and will have seen how and why death threads have been handled since this thread was introduced.

You have continued to go on about how the thread was not apparent to the newer players which can only be taken as you are supplying that as an excuse for HIM not only creating the death thread but also for what he has done since he was made aware.

No where have you commented on what he has done after he was made aware other than to say "the thread was removed and guess what it was put back up again", which is an in your face comment to everyone who feels he has done the wrong thing.

You have done what you often do, which is to try to change the argument to something else because you know you have no real reply for what has been said.

If you are going to reply again please make it about what I am talking about, which is what he has done since he was made aware, it has very little to do with how people may not be aware of this thread.

I'm done with your ass.Β  Trying understanding that I wasn't defending HIM, I was defending ANY user that joined since 2016 that would have made an announcement.Β  You have sat here and tried being a bitch to me about what I wrote.Β  You targeted me, I never fucking mentioned you because this is exactly why.Β  You go on and on and fucking on about what you know and what everyone else doesn't.Β Β  Just stop it.Β  Seriously just stop it.Β  You've been nothing but rude, nasty towards me when I never said a damn thing to you, about you as I truly don't give a fuck to.Β  Come off you high horse for once and understand it's not about youΒ  If you don't like the fact that I was standing up for ALL USERS here since 2016 that wouldn't have known about this poll as it was a dead thread, guess what that's your problem.Β  NO ONEΒ  is going to do a search on rules that aren't official when joining which is exactly why I made the suggestion, again you know a HELPFUL one that would put this so all users actually see it.Β  As I also said then make it so there are NO DEATH ANNOUNCEMENTS, NO TRIBUTES NOT EVEN FOR FAMOUS PEOPLE.Β  Solves the problem all together.Β  To tell me that I'm sticking up for HIM which actually I was sticking up for any and all users and yes that would include you if you joined after 2016 as you wouldn't know about this unofficial rule.Β  So before you comment back, think long and hard because any respect I had for you in replying politely is gone after you once again attack on me which is clear because I never said shit to you.Β  I finally quoted your ass after you attacked me more than once

Β 

Adding, since you claim to know the secret Mod or the Mod that isn't listed, have them move this topic to Read First so any user can read it and know about it along with any other unofficial rule there is.

Edited by Mar Mohan

I am sorry I have found myself in yet another tiff with Mar Mohan in here and I apologise to everyone for it happening yet again.

For those that are interested in how they all start and have read her last comment where she again is trying to accuse me of starting it I suggest you back and look at where it started, where she quoted my post when I had not mentioned her at all before hand.

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/1691-death-announcements/?p=343581

Β 

Then see how I was still rather civil to her in my posts after that only dis agreeing with what she had said.

Β 

Read through what was said by both of us and pay particular attention to her post "post 156", where she actually says she is going to have a go at me.

But yet again she is trying to convince everyone I am the one that started it and won't let her post anything without starting something, when in fact it is always the other way around.