3DXChat Community

Open Mic Night

Camden

Although the date has been set it depends on the response. I would like to do this open mic style. That means if

you are a writer, singer, or someone who just likes to recite raps or poems then record it and send it to be added to a track list. Now, I know some are not comfortable with others hearing their voice. So in that case you can submit a recording

of someone reciting a favorite poem, singing a favorite song, or use some auto tune voice changer. Based on interest, I will put together a fun playlist with introductions of each person coming to the stage.

1IL00cb.png

The first part of the night will be open mic. The second part Karaoke where you sing along to your favorite song alone or with friends. The third part will be chill music.

I love the idea cammy. I will gladly do something. Like a poem. Best my totally awesome singing skills stay hidden tho. I don't think the community is ready for it. It's kinda a goat being sacrificed cross a banshee. Awesome.

Although the date has been set it depends on the response. I would like to do this open mic style. That means if

you are a writer, singer, or someone who just likes to recite raps or poems then record it and send it to be added to a track list. Now, I know some are not comfortable with others hearing their voice. So in that case you can submit a recording

of someone reciting a favorite poem, singing a favorite song, or use some auto tune voice changer. Based on interest, I will put together a fun playlist with introductions of each person coming to the stage.

That sounds like fun! Where should I submit my song? I need to decide which one to send, though... If I sent more than one could you pick one instead? I'm not good at making these decisions :P

Anyone who wishes to submit a recording, please send me a PM for further instructions. Also if you do not want to be heard, would be nice for you to perform a poem or something like a monologue, scene from a favorite move, etc. and have fun with it. I am adding Name That Tune to the end of the night which will be a fun little trivia.