3DXChat Community

Lynox's Thread

Lynox

I will be brief.

I am bored, and I grew tired of Erdrick no longer working on his art thread.  I have decided to continue in his stead, at least until he finishes his "rehabilitation training."  I will do this until I tire of it.

Before you ask, I don't charge and am not getting paid for this, so don't give me crap about any clothing/poses/etc I use that were paid for.

I will not organize the way Erdrick did, at least not now.  You can go here for the archive:

http://allfearsalsa.smugmug.com/3DXChat/

his thread:
http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/327-erdricks-3d-art-thread/

It is time a proper authority was in charge.  All will fall into place as it should be:

groupf1-X3.png

{from left to right} Sengi-my court mage, Rochi-my spy and burglar, Shanti and Lexii-they are undergoing "loyalty training", Me, Venom-my concubine, Camden-my personal assistant, Felicity-my muscle and bodyguard, Erdrick-dont worry about him, hes not important

If you have a request, you know how to find me.

YOU WISH FOR THAT LEASH !!!!

Great art <3, looking forward to seeing more

Just between us, I didnt like him anyway *coughs* :lol: (fine I'm jk, or am I ? ^_^ )

You do not like Erdrick?  Oh, he doesn't matter.  I have forgotten about him already.  I only remember he needs food when he rattles the cage enough.

I suggest that you drink that drink very quickly. It is your favorite.

Great work <3

Yes, your attempts at poison are humorous.  This is why you are my assistant, you think like me more than most.

I came across Pashion the other day.  She manages to make Hot Pink and Bright Green work together, a very rare talent:

Pashion1a-X3.png

Pashion2a-X3.png

Pashion1b-X3.png

Pashion2b-X3.png

Ohmagawdddddd I'm outa likes. i will like as soon as I get another one!!!!

I absolutely love it and I so greatly appreciate what u have done. You are truly talented. Again thankyou soo frikkern much!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...