3DXChat Community

R.I.P my love

Laua

Je suis tranquillement chez moi et j'apprends par skype le décès de ma soeur de coeur.

Je suis super triste. Luna est plus qu'une amie pour moi, elle était la quand j'avais besoin et j'étais la quand elle avait besoin aussi.

Mes pensées vont vers ces amis, sa famille et tout ces proches.

Luna je t'aime a jamais ma soeur, tu vas me manquer comme tu me manques deja.

Repose en paix petit ange.

Luna ,

Encore une fois et tout comme mon ami Niko j'apprend aujourd'hui que tu as rejoins les cieux , on a eu  tellement de bons moments tous ensemble que ce soit avec Jean , Rukyaa , Laua bien evidemment et bien d'autre encore que j'oublie certainement . Je passais mon temps a te taquiner et comme dis Niko tu etais notre petite soeur ... Je verserasi certainement encore beaucoup de larmes dans les prochains jours

Repose en paix et condoleances a tout ses proches

Sorry to hear about this tragic news, Laua....my deepest condolences to you !!!

R.I. P Luna !!! My heart goes out to her family members, close friends and loved ones.....It's sad that we won't be able to see her ever again....:

post-2034-0-35521500-1431312097_thumb.jpg

I Don't think I have met her but it is very very sad, and my condolences to her Friends and family. I am saddened when people leave or dissappear from the game, But when someone in real life is lost, and so young with a good heart, it makes me especially sad and heart wrenched. I have met some great people on here, and have gotten to know alot over the last year, and if some of them, whom I hold dear passed away, I would be torn..I feel for all whom lose someone, this is the third of our community that I know of, whom has died a early death wayy before thier time.I just want to say, the loss when one is taken so early, makes us all in community sad and brings our 3dx family closer together, So condolences again for 5he loss. I THINK WE SHOULD have or make a Memorial page for all of our sweet people that have left us , and the world to soon before thier time.. thanks...Robo...xxxx

Each time this happens it takes a bit of all our hearts and this loss is no exception, our condolences to you and her family and friends, I will keep you all in my prayers and thoughts,

Dallas & Missy

Guest XIII

Bonjour/Bonsoir, je suis le petit ami de Luna (irl).

Je ne serai pas quoi dire très franchement, Luna était la seule personne que j'aimais le plus.

J'ai toujours ressenti quelque chose de fort pour elle que ce soit de l'amour ou de l'amitié.

J'ai toujours été auprès d'elle à la protéger comme un frère, un meilleur ami ou comme père le ferait avec sa fille.

Aujourd'hui j'ai perdu celle que j'aimais le plus, celle en qui je me voyais avoir une famille.

Luna avait son propre caractère, un caractère assez fort et brulant. Mais elle était douce, gentille, le coeur sur la main. Elle donnait sans compter aux autres. Elle avait ce petit tic, elle jouait toujours avec ses cheveux. Elle aimait lire des mangas, dessiner, rire ou même pleurée devant des animes. Elle aimait manger des citrons, je n'ai jamais compris pourquoi à vrai dire, mais je rigolais bêtement à chaque fois que je la voyais faire. Elle jouait à Final Fantasy comme une folle, limite à passer des nuits et jours sans dormir. Vraiment folle de ce jeu

J'ai du mal à me dire que je ne la verrai plus, que je ne pourrais plus l'avoir dans mes bras, l'embrasser, rire avec elle. Elle était elle-même jusqu'au bout. Elle n'a pas voulus jouer un rôle comme beaucoup doivent le faire ici. Elle est restée fidèle à elle-même. On lui à reprocher ça beaucoup fois, mais ces vrais ont su l'aimer comme cela.

Je remercie ceux qui l'ont aidé, aimer, fait rire et toutes ces choses qui nous sont importantes dans notre vie. à ces vrais amis, merci pour Luna, pour votre amie, votre soeur, votre fille ou bien votre femme.

Repose en paix mon amour, tout t'es malheurs sont partis.

------------------------------------------

Good morning / afternoon, I am the boyfriend of Luna (irl).
I will not be what to say frankly, Luna was the only person I loved the most.
I always felt something strong for her either love or friendship.
I was always with her to protect her as a brother, a best friend or as a father would with his daughter.
Today I lost the woman I loved the most, the one in which I saw myself having a family.
Luna had its own character, a strong enough character and burning. But she was gentle, kind, heart on the hand. She gave without counting other. She had this little tic, she was still playing with her hair. She loved to read manga, draw, laugh or even cried in front of anime. She loved to eat lemons, I never understood why actually, but I stupidly laughed every time I saw her do. She played Final Fantasy like crazy, limited to spend nights and days without sleep. Really crazy about this game
I struggled to tell me that I shall never see her again, that I could not have him in my arms, kissing her, laugh with her. She was herself through. She did not wish to play a role as many must do it here. She remained true to herself. They blame him for that much time, but these truths are known to love like that.
I thank those who helped him, to love, laugh and all those things that are important to us in our lives. these true friends, thank you for Luna to your friend, your sister, your daughter or your wife.
Rest in peace my love, all you're left misfortunes.

(Thanks google traductor)

I am so deeply sorry for the lose of someone so sweet and special here. I had only met her a few times, but she was always a kind and fun person to talk with. My heartfelt condolences.

Its is so tragic to hear this news,  for someone so young with a full  live a head of her.

Even though I didn't get to know you at all,  You shall be missed.

You are now in the hands of god.  

Yours sincerely

Juliette

My sincere condolences. I did not know Luna, but by the way others describe her she must of been a very kind, special, and sweet woman.

I am deeply saddened at her loss, and I will keep you in my daily prayers for the strenth to carry on.

I am so sorry. :(

Sincerely,

AN

I knew her as LindseyX, she was a very lovable person. My sincere condolences to her friends, but especially for their family and other relatives.

Rest in peace

2pzl2y8q.jpg

Guest Melisande

I'm sorry to learn that even if i don't know Luna... All my codolences for you, her family and her friends...

✞ RIP Luna     :(

Je viens subitement de voir cette nouvelle qui m'emplit d'une profonde tristesse. 

Bon nombre de souvenirs avec elle depuis mes débuts dans ce petit monde ...

La vie est précieuse et fragile.

Luna, je pense fort fort à toi 

Guest Aerith

Luna was like my sister and i'm really sad to see she's gone :(

I will cry you my sister, remember our laughs and good moments shared

My sincere condolences