3DXChat Community

In-Game Profile Verification

klaudio

Yeah...i recently was told of a site where you can find the IP address of a Skype name...now if that is possible for an email address too...you know the city and ZIP code of the person attached to an email. Ok, not gender or age or address, but internet is much less anonymous then we would like to think :). I think I preferred not to know this, hahahhaha. Sticking my head in the sand, anyone? 

.. unless your useing a program to mask it all .. there are plenty that do that 

personally i wouldnt trust this game company and the devs as far as i could throw them .. dont ever post any pics through this forums messager ect .. if you do .. once there posted they own the pics . as it is they can and i think they are selling your info to anyone willing to pay for it .. and if you do send pics use another free program thats secure to do so .. be very very carfull what you tell anyone until your 100% sure you trust them .. its very dangerous ...i agree with reila the devs and ppl who own this game dont give a shit about the players .. as long as you keep paying your subs thats all they want .. the updates you get are mostly a joke .. i mean when was the last time a new public area was added ??.. they just permanantly hide behind the beta tag .. then say you pay to play the game not get updates ... great customer relations there huh 

one of the main reasons i quit was all the poisonous 2 faced shits in the game .. dont do it Klaudio untill your very very sure indeed .. there is too much risk for misuse of any info given 

best tip i can give you if it smells like shit .. its usually shit .. just move on .. dont let oher spoil your fun .. play the way you  want 

• 1 month later...

Think problem with verification is it would have to be so extensively done like many pointed out, for you to be as close to 100% sure as possible. Remember a documentary a while back, where a guy over in a think it was Sweden stole a teenagers identity based on many pictures he uploaded on his original facebook page, then he made his own facebook copy page using the informations he acquired and pictures. Made contact with a lot of teenage girls which he force to do really unpleasant things with him without going into details, the real teenage then had various problems follow over to him because the identity theft.

So really don't think its a good idea, one part because its extremely hard to do 100% and would require a real invasion of privacy to be as closely to 100% as possible. Secondly because i would personally not feel safe handing that much personal information about myself of, doubt many would agree to that, which would make those that don't look suspicious to other, maybe in end forcing them over to other products.

This i think will both end losing costumers but also make this take a step closer to a dating simulation than a sexual chat and fantasy one.

Verification!? WTF! what is the interest to get this ''verify'' confirmation in this kind of game? You really wanna know who are behind of keyboard to satisfied your own fantasy cause you're a guy? You don't want to be fooled by? I think you're at the wrong place just by asking this . You just have to ask your partner you'd play with in game to Skypecam .  Come to reality and wake up! THIS IS A GAME. if you can't deal with that, look elsewhere at Live cam chat .

Verification!? WTF! what is the interest to get this ''verify'' confirmation in this kind of game? You really wanna know who are behind of keyboard to satisfied your own fantasy cause you're a guy? You don't want to be fooled by? I think you're at the wrong place just by asking this . You just have to ask your partner you'd play with in game to Skypecam .  Come to reality and wake up! THIS IS A GAME. if you can't deal with that, look elsewhere at Live cam chat .

For my opinion, I love this topic :lol::D

It's always amusing to see this kind of discuss and how long it's possible hold this kind of topic actual ^^

For my shame I've sometimes thinking a bit deeper about this and I've imagine how can this work :blink:

Lol but then I need so much laugh if I imagine that 3DXChat put a snake checker job :D:lol:

Seriously, this thread is so yesterday and I can not believe what I started. I was in a different place at the time so calm the fuck down and move on people.

Briana, sorry to arc you up. You obviously don't know me that well but if you ever need a hug I'll be in game to help calm you down.

Someone please do me a favour and close this topic because everybody seems to be an expert on "ME".

Time for a Scotch on the Rocks.