3DXChat Community

3DXChat Snapshot Contest - May 2015

Tauri

3DXChat Snapshot Contest - May 2015

Dear friends, we want to start a monthly 3DXChat Snapshot Contest. Post beautiful snapshots here and get prizes.

Rules:
  • Post your snapshots in this topic - only 1 shapshot per post
  • 1 snapshot from 1 member per day (you can post 1 snapshot every day)
  • All snapshots must be uploaded to the forum (with the 'Attach file' option)
  • The winner is the person who's screenshot gets the most Likes

Prizes:
  • First Prize - 10,000 XGold
  • Second Prize - 7,000 XGold
  • Third Prize - 5,000 XGold

Tips:
  1. Run the game (and the patcher) as administrator but first add the game (and the patcher) to the exception list of your firewall and antivirus.
  2. Use the [Print Screen] key on your keyboard to make a snapshot (it will be saved to the '3DXChat/Screenshots' folder)
  3. Use these hotkeys: [shift + Z] to hide GUI; [shift + X] for a Depth of field FX;

Good luck!

SexGameDevil Development Team

Thought it was about the time for the May contest thread to come up, happy posting!

Cant say anything about rewards though, but i assume they are the same and that the devs just havent had the time yet to post the new topic

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought it was about the time for the May contest thread to come up, happy posting!

Cant say anything about rewards though, but i assume they are the same and that the devs just havent had the time yet to post the new topic

I'm assuming that they know what to do . And if need be they will do it . Maybe it was a one time event . Ahh yes ,it was monthly . Anyway they knows when need to post it .

Edited by ExHaran

I'm assuming that they know what to do . And if need be they will do it . Maybe it was a one time event . Ahh yes ,it was monthly . Anyway they knows when need to post it .

Well consider this topic a place you can post your screenshots for the may contest if they make one.

Well consider this topic a place you can post your screenshots for the may contest if they make one.

Thank you for the reply . I'll wait when developers just continue their topic . I haven't seen the official opening from them .