3DXChat Community

Nice works :)

I use the same programms,only for my landscapes i use Bryse 7 and for create(need more experience^^) Models,props and clothes will try Hexagon 2.Vue i want to try too,but first all my stuff must be back on my PC,because i must re-install Windows yesterday :wacko:

Here is one of my works     post-2301-0-98895600-1430987968_thumb.jpg

Many thanks Exharan  :D

Brothel? Yummy!

And thanks Psysex75, Cool looking scene. You're going to love VUE. Your animated gif sig is also fun - an excellent idea too!

Thanks so much for your comment Megyn. Means a lot to me  :D! And also for telling me how to post pix to my members page!

What these images remind you and other viewers of is interesting to me, so thankks for that too.

Thanks very much Paloma!

My god girl! Your page is a stunner - like yourself.

Hey everybody, check out Paloma's page! http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/user/2393-paloma/

And i like your Latina version of that old Brit "Stay Calm and Carry On", lol   And your "7 Rules. Something for everyone   :P

I am working on some more images for next week, and will add them here  :D

Another stunning page is Cynth's at http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/user/4268-cynth/

• 1 month later...

Thanks so much, Lynox.

I agree that people much prefer realistic pictures of other people to any other kind - especially sexy realistic pictures, lol. Since reproduction is law #2, right after #1, survival - "sex sells".

Next they like not so realistic pix of people, like cartoons and Anime. Love of abstract pix is way down on the popularity list.

Without the human figure in that image, i think it would be a total loss.