3DXChat Community

You're correct Cordelia :huh:. I use the more expensive VUE Complete. I was lucky to be a beta tester for the product  :rolleyes:, so no cost to me. But I did earn it, with lots of testing and suggestions, lol.  

I really love VUE - the most creative power I've ever had!

Thanks for your comment...

Hi RedJewel,

See the my top image here for the link to e-on software. The make the 3D program I used to create these 2D images. But my version of their program, VUE Complete is about $700. There are less expensive versions for students, but not as powerful. As far as where these images "come from" - they come from my mind. Vue would make a nicer red jewel, for sure, though yours is pretty good.

Hi RedJewel,

See the my top image here for the link to e-on software. The make the 3D program I used to create these 2D images. But my version of their program, VUE Complete is about $700. There are less expensive versions for students, but not as powerful. As far as where these images "come from" - they come from my mind. Vue would make a nicer red jewel, for sure, though yours is pretty good.

aww why Thank you I do try to make my avi as Beautiful as I can it's my joy in most Community to see what I can do with them, and when I see art like yours and the Others it sets my Learning Juices a flowing , but 700 O_0 woopah that's killer, I will try and find a way cause I love growing and learning , hey you never know Smiling , Thank you so much Hugsss

They're great but... another question.

I haven't downloaded the free version yet but, reading the write-up for all versions, it looks as if they are essentially scenery generators. Did you create the avatars using VUE, as well, or have they been imported from somewhere else?

Good question Cordelia. VUE is at the end of my  workflow:

Silo 3D (a polygon sculpting tool) I use this to build props and such from scratch  > DAZ 3D to buy human figures, or vehicles, buildings, etc. > import to DAZ|Studio to pose and clothe the figures, add hair and such > import to VUE as the scene stage. Also i redo all the materials and the skin shaders in VUE, which has a very advanced texture library and tools to create great textures from scratch. All lighting is in VUE as well. Then I render to 2D, using the VUE render engine > Photoshop for text and borders, maybe a final tweak to colors or such.

TALENT?

Humble thanks to all those who write here that i have "talent".

Actually, as an artist and art teacher, i believe talent is a total myth. I'm a bit busy right now, but later i want to pontificate here on this topic  :D

------------------------------------- LATER ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is no such thing as "Talent" - if the word means special gifts at birth, that others are not "given". Every normal human is extremely creative. Why, you ask?

It's because creativity is a survival asset. It lets people avoid or overcome problems, dangers and challenges. It's adaptive. So it is inside everyone via evolution.

Sure, many people have their creativity/talent drummed out of them by governments, schools, teachers. parents and so forth. And that's because creativity expresses itself in a unique personality - a personality not so easy to control, not so comfortable as "just another brick in the wall". Can i prove you are extremely creative? In a way, i can.

Do you ever remember your dreams? Are they not wildly creative? Where do they come from? Unless you believe your dreams are ancestors visiting or such, then you must admit that you are creative, during your sleep at least. And that means you can develop that creativity - by practicing the use of it and by other means.

So, everyone has "Talent", not just a gifted few. Use it, enhance it, enjoy it. It is in you - just waiting for you to put it to use.

To your creativity!  :rolleyes: