3DXChat Community

Sex drawings with Familienficke, changed by Familienficke (Profile offload file 1)

Familienficke

She just add her face on other people work...

Using other people work for boosting oneself isn't very nice, sometimes the real autor of those drawings/pictures really worked hard..

I don't like those "upgrades" at all...

Sãmy  posted 07 Juli 2015, 12:59 PM

She just add her face on other people work...

Using other people work for boosting oneself isn't very nice, sometimes the real autor of those drawings/pictures really worked hard..

I don't like those "upgrades" at all...

We already had this discussion. As opponents and supporters went off each other.
We should not again come to this State.

Anyone who faithfully spread the work of an artist, takes over the work of the artist.
But any further preparation makes the artist famous.
See the topic 'erotic comics' under heading "Art & Images".

I make you a deal!

Because I do not like, what's my topic no longer look.

Don't understand what you said. But the fact that i look your topics or not will not stop you from STEALING other people works. I just pointed that out.

Imagine something, De Vinci just finished his Mona Lisa, and you came and put your face on it...

I don't think that anyone would like it... Especially De Vinci

Actually she is, i bet i can find all the pictures she used for her "upgrade" x)

But oki, i'll stop write here.

Just keep in mind that the autor would not be particulary happy to see his or her work used like that.

And keep in mind that some of the pictures may be protected by copyright. And the only exceptions from avoiding copyright, that could be applying in that case would be parody. And in that case i don't think it would work. I don't really know. But using work from other people may be protected by copyright..

So well oki, stop writting here. But as people say they like it, it's my right to say that i don't like it and why ;)

Actually she is, i bet i can find all the pictures she used for her "upgrade" x)

But oki, i'll stop write here.

Just keep in mind that the autor would not be particulary happy to see his or her work used like that.

And keep in mind that some of the pictures may be protected by copyright. And the only exceptions from avoiding copyright, that could be applying in that case would be parody. And in that case i don't think it would work. I don't really know. But using work from other people may be protected by copyright..

So well oki, stop writting here. But as people say they like it, it's my right to say that i don't like it and why ;)

I agree with you Samy. I think it will be more honest if she will put original picture near.

Guest Skar

Ok, I would like to set the record straight yet again.

First, some of you might not know since it was posted on a topic that is now deleted but Familienficke does ask permission from the orginal artists when it possible. Which make her art more legit than most of what is posted in the art section.

This is an Art topic, praise, support and constructive criticisms are welcome, but accusation are not especially when they might end up being unfounded.

It is the admin responsabilities and the moderator team to judge if copyright rule were broken and then deal about the situation in private.

Familienficke's art is very welcome on 3dxforum and it can be proven with the 6 pages of contents and if we get a copyright notice from the original artist at one point, we will deal with it on a case to case basis.

Please, refrain yourself of accusing members of the community publicly as it is forbidden if you claim end up being unfounded and it can damage someone reputation.

Please, let move back to the main topic at hand which is an art topic.

P.S. I would recommend in the future to open a new topic if someone want to start a discussion about by example copyright and of course remove all reference to a member.