3DXChat Community

Help!!

robo

Hey, I'm sure there is a spot for this somewhere in topics, but I believe there use to be a button to clear everything on the screen, menu and all to take screens hots, can someone help me with this?, and I spoligize for posting this in new topics, as I am sure there probably is a spot for this question way back, but this is quicker..Thank you. ..

Hey Robo, Camden as already answered.

the post you mentioned is the snapshot 3dx is organizing:

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/1494-3dxchat-snapshot-contest-april-2015/

The hot keys are: [shift + Z] to hide GUI; [shift + X] for a Depth of field FX

And they work.

But has any of you took a picture the way they say and find it in the folder they mentioned?

Use the [Print Screen] key on your keyboard to make a snapshot (it will be saved to the '3DXChat/Screenshots' folder)

It doesn't work for me!!!

But has any of you took a picture the way they say and find it in the folder they mentioned?

Use the [Print Screen] key on your keyboard to make a snapshot (it will be saved to the '3DXChat/Screenshots' folder)

This work for me too:

If it's not installed on C:\... I've installed here: D:\Games\3DXChat\

follow this way : press the "windows" key to open the start menu , clic "computer" , clic "desk C" ( in my computer ) , clic "program files x86" ( still in my computer , can be different in yours ) , clic "3DXchat" , clic "screenshots"