3DXChat Community

Some Age old Unfixed Bugs

Violet Night

Found (And known) as a Female Character, and CONSTANTLY Encountered.

Slow Dance bugs when the receiving partner is stood in Idle 5 pose.

Cuddle breaks Slowdance/Sex if given as the pose/dance is accepted.

during FF Vaginal Pose, Receiving partners Cock/strap-on appears to go invisible for the inviting partner when positions are switched. (fixed by switching strap-ons)

(I know bugs should be reported to Discord, but I am not linking my discord to 3dx, Sorry devs)

There is many more age old bugs but I cant think of them right now. (Maybe readers will be so good as to list them below)

They are currently upgrading to the newest stable Unity engine so they can fix all these problems we have atm.

According to gizmo they were kinda limited on how much they could fix due to the limitations of the current game engine in use.

I am sure all the old bugs will slowly disappear as time goes on, but I can assure you we will have new ones to deal with, as with any new software, every single little bug eventually work out after time, it is just how software works.

Listing a bunch of bugs for a version we are using now is kinda pointless as we will be using all new software when they finish all the beta testing.