3DXChat Community

PFM - Pure Fucking Magic

ActionJackson83

Last Summer, around end of July, 3 a.m. I wanted to go to sleep and watched outside my bedroon window.

I have really bad eyes and have to wear glasses, so i wondered that I could still recognize a very bright "star" in the sky without them while lying in bed... so I took my glasses back on to get a better look at...

...something that I only can describe as "Pure Fucking Magic"...

I heard stories from friends that they saw flying light orbs in the sky before... I always wanted to believe them, but couldn't really imagine how these would look like, and always thought maybe they mistook them with a chinese lantern...

But... the "Pure Fucking Magic" I saw that night moved and looked exactly like these:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVibWnJ6T24

Anyone else saw something like this once in their lifetime?

I was baffled who or what is behind the thurst levers of these "Orbs", because they accelerated, forth/back, down/up, stopped, hovered, zig zaged, like nothing all our scientists worldwide combined would be able to build in century... 

But not one second i had a negative feeling like fear or got any  "The Russians are coming" / "Aliens Attack" Paranoia or panic...

Instead i felt a warm feeling inside, examining the lights for about 20 minutes... this Pure Fucking Magic that's looked much superior and moved so peacefully in the night sky.

Since then i tell my friends to look less on their smartphones while sitting outside, and to watch the skies more often for unusal glowing "stars" time to time... dare to examine these for some more seconds, minutes than usual... maybe they will start moving.

Last Summer, around end of July, 3 a.m. I wanted to go to sleep and watched outside my bedroon window.

I have really bad eyes and have to wear glasses, so i wondered that I could still recognize a very bright "star" in the sky without them while lying in bed... so I took my glasses back on to get a better look at...

...something that I only can describe as "Pure Fucking Magic"...

I heard stories from friends that they saw flying light orbs in the sky before... I always wanted to believe them, but couldn't really imagine how these would look like, and always thought maybe they mistook them with a chinese lantern...

But... the "Pure Fucking Magic" I saw that night moved and looked exactly like these:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yc5StQpaUqk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVibWnJ6T24

Anyone else saw something like this once in their lifetime?

I was baffled who or what is behind the thurst levers of these "Orbs", because they accelerated, forth/back, down/up, stopped, hovered, zig zaged, like nothing all our scientists worldwide combined would be able to build in century...

But not one second i had a negative feeling like fear or got any "The Russians are coming" / "Aliens Attack" Paranoia or panic...

Instead i felt a warm feeling inside, examining the lights for about 20 minutes... this Pure Fucking Magic that's looked much superior and moved so peacefully in the night sky.

Since then i tell my friends to look less on their smartphones while sitting outside, and to watch the skies more often for unusal glowing "stars" time to time... dare to examine these for some more seconds, minutes than usual... maybe they will start moving.

Yes, I have seen one of these "PFM" mentioned by you. Some call them watchers or archons, others - djinn. I don't know for sure.