3DXChat Community

gooooooooooddddddd mooorrnnniiinnnnnnnnnnnn' 3dchatpeooppllleeeee

Beth

Oh, they're on Tumblr too. Nice blog you have there, Beth. Well, I hope it's yours, otherwhise someone is using your pics.

I also already knew that. I'm sure many people have seen. But I would not comment for not having the risk of creating another embarrassing situation.
The my only doubt was who would be the first to speak.

Oh jeez what did I start XD like you've never seen tits before, not like I'm posting pics of shoving stuff up my vagina or riding some guys cock!! I show my boobs and suddenly i'm a whore, hmmmm k then, have fun with that!!

So, some people wanted another. Here you all go. 

image.jpg

Anddddd we are making progress....lol!

Guest AleksXXX

image.jpg

Ouch! :(  Is ti heart when you did this beautiful nipples piercings? 

I'll join you Beth :P

epoewp.jpg

Haha you guys are gorgeous.

I'd join in, but I'm a little intimidated, now.

So, been thinking if this is a good idea or not, but if anyone else wants to post a nudie of themselves on this thread(male or female) please do(if it's within rules and such). I think a lot of us, myself included, don't have much body confidence and always wish we had something different than what we've got. Or you can just private emssage me them ;)

Yeah I know what you mean.

Goddammit you guys

Fair warning for the guys, but unlike these two ladies, I'm not a lovely woman. If only, right?

I'll at least leave my dick out of it for now. Also, it's hard to fit a dick into women's pants. tuR4Df3.jpg

I'd say that's for the ladies, but if I learned anything in college, it's that I'm apparently and inexplicably more attractive to gay men. Oh those guys were sweet, and handsome too~. It's too bad I'm mostly straight, really!

Haha you guys are gorgeous.

I'd join in, but I'm a little intimidated, now.

Yeah I know what you mean.

Goddammit you guys

Fair warning for the guys, but unlike these two ladies, I'm not a lovely woman. If only, right?

I'll at least leave my dick out of it for now. Also, it's hard to fit a dick into women's pants. tuR4Df3.jpg

I'd say that's for the ladies, but if I learned anything in college, it's that I'm apparently and inexplicably more attractive to gay men. Oh those guys were sweet, and handsome too~. It's too bad I'm mostly straight, really!

It's ok hon those two that posted are probably guys too. You are probably more woman than them. Thankyou for sharing.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest AleksXXX

Beth, on 26 Apr 2015 - 6:51 PM, said:snapback.png

image.jpg

Thank you for this beautiful pic.You are amazing very beautiful girl.