3DXChat Community

gooooooooooddddddd mooorrnnniiinnnnnnnnnnnn' 3dchatpeooppllleeeee

Beth

Aaaah. let me tell you a story. 

When i was a young lad me and grandfather used to go out ice fishing every morning. 

It was great till one day i decided to act up and scare the fish away because grandfather had hidden away my playing cards that morning.

We didnt catch any fish that day because i was a spoiled brat and kept scaring the fish away and i got quite a good beating for that.. which i deserved.

Now lets not scare the fish away.. or else

DeAngelo, this story was hilarious with it's embeded lesson--It was very clever.  I must admit, I laughed heartily. Thanks for sharing and yes, you don't want to scare away the fishes but is that for the fishes own good or for the benefit of you and your grandfather? All those poor fishes that were caught previously were probably gutted and eaten.

Don't get me wrong, I love eating fishes as much as the next guy, but I'm a little tempted to "scare" them away too for their own good because...

...of course one has the freedom to post anything to one's heart's desires but keep in mind, things put on the internet are there forever.....forever....even when you have 10 grand kids....and is 85 years old.....they will still be there. One might feel different when one is that age....

Btw: Beth, you are no doubt beautiful.

DeAngelo, this story was hilarious with it's embeded lesson--It was very clever.  I must admit, I laughed heartily. Thanks for sharing and yes, you don't want to scare away the fishes but is that for the fishes own good or for the benefit of you and your grandfather? All those poor fishes that were caught previously were probably gutted and eaten.

Don't get me wrong, I love eating fishes as much as the next guy, but I'm a little tempted to "scare" them away too for their own good because...

...of course one has the freedom to post anything to one's heart's desires but keep in mind, things put on the internet are there forever.....forever....even when you have 10 grand kids....and is 85 years old.....they will still be there. One might feel different when one is that age....

Btw: Beth, you are no doubt beautiful.

Yes they would have been gutted and fried. after all im a omnivore who likes fishy soup and home made fish stricks *drools*

but the best is dried raindeer meat that has been salter... 

shit i think i am derailing this topic. 

Tits for the win.......

So, been thinking if this is a good idea or not, but if anyone else wants to post a nudie of themselves on this thread(male or female) please do(if it's within rules and such). I think a lot of us, myself included, don't have much body confidence and always wish we had something different than what we've got. Or you can just private emssage me them ;) Or another idea is if somehow we could start a thing, if you have the confidence to post something more "adult", then everyone who likes/comments and fo course the person who posted the pic in the first place, should donate to a charity fo their choice. I dunno how we could keep tabs on making sure people donate(even if it's a small amount to a huge amount). Just an idea.....

Oh, they're on Tumblr too. Nice blog you have there, Beth. Well, I hope it's yours, otherwhise someone is using your pics.

hmm yes i seen that too with edens, nice blog LOL. also the many other websites, youtube and google images linked to the pics she has posted. Oh and even there are a couple posts of 'eden' in the tattooed girls topic here on forum from months ago. Hmm.

83206ae67da70662c246b9cca0b92d2da77cae19

HEY Beth, you look amazing and Gourgious with all Respect...I say a three letter word to Describe you, WOW!!!....you do not need to have a lack of Body Confidence you are an amazing looking Women. .)))..OK, STAY tuned. .HeHe I think I may need to show off my assets as well..)))

Hehe..