3DXChat Community

gooooooooooddddddd mooorrnnniiinnnnnnnnnnnn' 3dchatpeooppllleeeee

Beth

All girls who work with me already know what a think about them, and they don't make that kind of topic to get thoused of pm from horny guys. There is a big different between play as whore in game and post your naked picture into a public forum.

Β 

Aaaah. let me tell you a story.Β 

Β 

When i was a young lad me and grandfather used to go out ice fishing every morning.Β 

It was great till one day i decided to act up and scare the fish away because grandfather had hidden away my playing cards that morning.

We didnt catch any fish that day because i was a spoiled brat and kept scaring the fish away and i got quite a good beating for that.. which i deserved.

Β 

Now lets not scare the fish away.. or else

Seems things have been taken out of context and blown out of proportion.

Β 

No one was called a whore, not the OP, not anyone else that posts such pictures. The meme referred to "attention whore" which could be replaced by "attention seeker".

Β 

If you wanna do your thing, do it, as long as you aren't breaking any rules.

But when posting on a public forum, expect all kinds of reactions, good and bad.

Β 

Β 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Β 

Β 

Just to annoy people :P

Β 

some people(Simon) wouldn't like that Martini lmfao

Β 

On another note, do your thing but please spare us the childish comments, as quoted above.

This ain't a kindergarden, altho it sure looks like one way too often. If you're trying to pick a fight, take it to pm.

Forum is messy enough as it is.

Β 

Thanks.

On another note, do your thing but please spare us the childish comments, as quoted above.

This ain't a kindergarden, altho it sure looks like one way too often. If you're trying to pick a fight, take it to pm.

Forum is messy enough as it is.

Β 

With reference to Beth's 'Just to annoy people' comment... it's British humour I'm afraid. Some may not like it here but, you know, that's the way we are.