3DXChat Community

THE TIME HAS COME, NIPPLE SUCKING POSES

XOKINGDATAOX

I mean look i know there is a lot of things that is important to get done in 3dx but come on guys at least 1 nipple sucking pose. Look rp is rp and yes you can always rp nipple sucking but you don't just start an old car without warming that bish up first.

"You at the end of the night kissing Ur date start fondling hands exploring every inch of each others body hands inside the shirt kissing heavy the next step is snatching that boulder holder off massaging and yes you guess it NIPPLES IN THE MOUTH sucking and tongue attacks ensue warming that kitty up all types of shit starts to pop off purring and wiggling and such".

So please lets get this shit Poppin off guys come we need it. and before all the criticism starts about the breast size that was the same argument when we wanted titty fucking poses but yet they figure it out and now we do have the option to have our cocks slide up and down little , big and in between so lets stop the bullshit and craziness and lets create the solution to solve this problem if not I'm afraid the world could end over this earth shattering problem so DEVS.  Whatever it is roll yall a big ol phat ass blunt or something get right and figure this shit out and lets get on with it ok my rant is over today ......... FOR TODAY.... GOT MY EYES ON YALL i will be back maybe, hopefully .... I'm thinking yes XD 

-MrPickles

Edited by MrPickles2022

2 hours ago, Alys said:

The only issue here are the boobs/chest scroll bars. Even if you get that, with small tiddies y will be sucking/licking the air, and with bit ones your face will be swallowed by the massive tit.

But still is an interesting idea.

Ma'am I've never complained about being buried up to my ears in titties , bring it on id love it ...RAWWWR XD point taken though ty for your input 

56 minutes ago, CatKatW said:

There is at least one pose there the girl fondles her breast while being fucked... I understand the sizes issue and the possibility of sucking the air or being drowned... but for most breast sizes it would be worth the lack of absolute precision

Applauds you YESSS YESSSS thats it as long as its simulates some sort of sucking of anything near the breast would be better than always having to rp it while standing upright XD

🇫🇷 Moi qui suit un fervent admirateur de poitrines, (pas nécessairement généreuses), je suis à 100% pour cette proposition.
Je veux caresser, lécher, et sucer des tétons, plus ou moins lentement, ou vite, (oui parce qu'un curseur de vitesse serait utile). Chauffer et faire monter la pression chez madame, avec une douceur supplémentaire !

-------------------------------------

🇺🇸 Me who follows a fervent admirer of breasts, (not necessarily generous), I am 100% for this proposal.
I want to caress, lick, and suck nipples, more or less slowly, or quickly, (yes because a speed slider would be useful). Heat up and build up the pressure in the lady, with an extra sweetness!

On 4/19/2023 at 1:58 AM, CatKatW said:

There is at least one pose where the girl fondles her breast while being fucked... I understand the sizes issue and the possibility of sucking the air or being drowned... but for most breast sizes it would be worth the lack of absolute precision

So true. Almost all poses in the game are lacking in precision. They all clip or have air, even when you walk or stand, there is an air gap between your feet and the ground. Most of the default furniture poses clip into the chair material both alone or in a pose with someone. All of the dance poses and almost all of the sex poses have a different starting point for some reason, and even though it breaks the immersion if you or your partner suddenly turn 90, 180 or 270 degrees every time you select a new pose, i would rather have all we currently have, even if they are slightly flawed, then just a couple that are flawless.

On 4/20/2023 at 12:05 PM, Khallum Troy said:

🇫🇷 Moi qui suit un fervent admirateur de poitrines, (pas nécessairement généreuses), je suis à 100% pour cette proposition.
Je veux caresser, lécher, et sucer des tétons, plus ou moins lentement, ou vite, (oui parce qu'un curseur de vitesse serait utile). Chauffer et faire monter la pression chez madame, avec une douceur supplémentaire !

-------------------------------------

🇺🇸 Me who follows a fervent admirer of breasts, (not necessarily generous), I am 100% for this proposal.
I want to caress, lick, and suck nipples, more or less slowly, or quickly, (yes because a speed slider would be useful). Heat up and build up the pressure in the lady, with an extra sweetness!

see i knew i wasn't the only one who loves breasts and loves to celebrate them its the natural beauty of a woman with everything else that makes a woman its her physical and personality in my opinion that makes women so desirable but OMG THEM BREASTS ARE HOLY in my opinion and ty sir for ur opinion it is appreciated and Ur are heard at least by me ofc      

Edited by MrPickles2022

On 4/22/2023 at 4:07 PM, Nuheni said:

So true. Almost all poses in the game are lacking in precision. They all clip or have air, even when you walk or stand, there is an air gap between your feet and the ground. Most of the default furniture poses clip into the chair material both alone or in a pose with someone. All of the dance poses and almost all of the sex poses have a different starting point for some reason, and even though it breaks the immersion if you or your partner suddenly turn 90, 180 or 270 degrees every time you select a new pose, i would rather have all we currently have, even if they are slightly flawed, then just a couple that are flawless.

that is very true i many of times have spun a 360 going from missionary to doggy many of times XD. jk but i would love to be drowned as you call it in a womans tits cause i mean lets face what a way to go XD thank you for ur opinion Nuheni it is much appreciated and i love to hear your voice and ur opinion and it is heard at least by me ofc ❤️

Edited by MrPickles2022

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/24/2023 at 7:20 PM, MrPickles2022 said:

see i knew i wasn't the only one who loves breasts and loves to celebrate them its the natural beauty of a woman with everything else that makes a woman its her physical and personality in my opinion that makes women so desirable but OMG THEM BREASTS ARE HOLY in my opinion and ty sir for ur opinion it is appreciated and Ur are heard at least by me ofc      

🙏 Thanks for celebrating woman breasts 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/21/2023 at 11:45 AM, Leeloo said:

Talking of nipple sucking, maybe it would be nice first to give a pose to lesbians where they can play with their breasts because there is none actually.

Lesbian, Straight I think we all deserve to fondle the most amazing thing on earth. The vagina gives life , the breasts preserve that life by feeding the infant life sustaining milk and nutrients almost brings a tear to my eye and then after all that they are beautiful recreation and foreplay apparatuses OMG OMG how i love to gently suckle on a nipple i mean I'm getting hard just thinking about it groping the breast as i suck on them magical things  OMG GROWLS WHERE THE FUCK ARE OUR NIPPLE SUCKING POSES FOR GOSH SAKES GIMMIE LIBERITY, GIVE ME SOME DAMN NIPPLES TO SUCK ON AFTER THAT THEN GIVE ME DEATH... XD

But thank you Leeloo for ur opinion you were loudly heard ... Well by me anyways ❤️

On 6/27/2023 at 8:19 AM, MrPickles2022 said:

Lesbian, Straight I think we all deserve to fondle the most amazing thing on earth. The vagina gives life , the breasts preserve that life by feeding the infant life sustaining milk and nutrients almost brings a tear to my eye and then after all that they are beautiful recreation and foreplay apparatuses OMG OMG how i love to gently suckle on a nipple i mean I'm getting hard just thinking about it groping the breast as i suck on them magical things  OMG GROWLS WHERE THE FUCK ARE OUR NIPPLE SUCKING POSES FOR GOSH SAKES GIMMIE LIBERITY, GIVE ME SOME DAMN NIPPLES TO SUCK ON AFTER THAT THEN GIVE ME DEATH... XD

But thank you Leeloo for ur opinion you were loudly heard ... Well by me anyways ❤️

Raise Hand GIFs | GIFDB.com

On 5/11/2023 at 9:01 PM, lee64 said:

yes pleaseeeeeeeee

preview (1).jpg

R (3).jpg

Lee64,

YESSSSSSSSS you got damn right that's it right there couldnt have said it better myself , Writing be dammed a picture ( well gives me a hard on, but is worth 1,000 words i mean come on Gizmo and Lisa get the lead out look how much fun them people are having right there and yall would deny us that simple pleasure for what to masturbate upside down and cum in one's own mouth O.o TF yall got going on up there at H.Q. to even think that was a good pose ...... Man yall must have that goood shit at the top of the mountian thats all i can say NIPPLE SUCKING POSES !!!!! Don't make me start a furious letter writing campaign on yall's asses cause i can well prob send you a massive barrage of Umm hmmm 4-5 letters a week YEAAAH YEAAAH 

thank you Lee64 for your input you were heard loud and clear at least by me anyways

I am all for the nipple sucking of both male and female!  bring it on.. please!  Maybe a pinch one too!  :)

Us girls like to abuse the man nipps too. 

SnacksNV

Edited by SnacksNV

Currently there is no way to interact with the breasts for 2 reasons:
1) they are animated by the game engine.
2) it is impossible to take into account all the breast sizes that users choose.

On 7/8/2023 at 12:17 PM, Zabi said:

Currently there is no way to interact with the breasts for 2 reasons:
1) they are animated by the game engine.
2) it is impossible to take into account all the breast sizes that users choose.

🇫🇷 Bonjour,

A cela, je répondrais que ta réponse, ce n'est pas logique. Prenons l'exemple suivant :
Les pénis sont animés également par le moteur du jeu, pourtant il est possible d'y avoir des actions, (fellations).
Des actions sur les poitrines, peuvent être rendues possibles, par exemple, en reprenant une taille par défaut.
Evidemment, visuellement, cela ferait bizarre, mais d'autres plateformes de ce types, ont recours à ce procédé. Les avatars, de différentes, tailles, forment, prennent une taille par défaut pour les actions quelles quelles soient, puis une fois les actions terminées, reprennent leurs formes / tailles, personnalisées.

🇺🇸 Hello,

To that, I would say that your answer is not logical. Let's take the following example:
Penises are also animated by the game engine, yet it is possible to have actions on them, (fellatio).
Actions on breasts can be made possible, for example, by taking a default size.
Obviously, visually, this would look odd, but other platforms of this type use this procedure. Avatars of different shapes and sizes take on a default size for any action, and then, once the action has been completed, return to their personalized shapes and sizes.

🇫🇷 Tu me dit que le pénis, n'est pas animé par le moteur du jeu. D'accord.
Expliques moi, comment, alors, les seins sont-ils animés, par le moteur du jeu.

🇺🇸 You're telling me that the penis isn't animated by the game engine. I agree.
Explain to me, then, how the breasts are animated by the game engine.

There is an option called physics.

Thats what Zabi is talking about. Penis are not really affected by that, also size usually "changes" to adapt and make some poses possible. Like the silly april fools circus pose with a penis long like a pinoccio nose.

On 7/10/2023 at 7:38 AM, Alys said:

There is an option called physics.

Thats what Zabi is talking about. Penis are not really affected by that, also size usually "changes" to adapt and make some poses possible. Like the silly april fools circus pose with a penis long like a pinoccio nose.

🇫🇷 Lorsque Zabi dit : "les pénis ne sont pas animés par le moteur du jeu",
moi, je le comprend comme ceci : que les pénis ne sont tout simplement pas animés. Qu'ils ne changent pas au cours d'une action. En effet, ils ne passent pas d'état de flacidité, à érection. Comme dans une fellation, par exemple. Et inversement, ils ne perdent pas leur érection.
Etonnament, dans certaines poses, comme debout les bras croisés derrière la tête, ou allongé le lit, et je ne sais plus quelle pose, le pénis n'est pas érection...
Lorsque l'avatar masculin, marche, ou fait des mouvements, le sexe se balance, il suit les mouvements du corps, plus ou moins, bref, rien de plus normal.

Cependant, pour moi, il demeure qu'ils ne sont pas animés.
Le fait qu'ils "changent" de taille, comme tu le dit dans certaines poses, c'est juste que les concepteurs des poses, les ont programmées plus longues pour s'adapter à la pose.
Autrement, ça revient un peu à ce que j'ai dit plus haut : avoir une sorte de taille par défaut des avatars, pour rendre des poses, comme caresser les seins, possible.

C'est comme les seins... Enquoi sont ils plus animés par le moteur du jeu du coup ? D'accord, on peut changer leur tailles... Mais après ? Il n'y a aucune action sur la poitrine. La toucher, la caresser ça n'existe pas. Les tétons ne pointent pas. La seule chose qu'ils font, c'est qu'ils rebondissent (de façon spectaculaire), lors des mouvents des avatars....
 D'où ma question.  Ce n'est pas très clair encore.

🇺🇸 When Zabi says: "penises are not animated by the game engine",
I understand it to mean that penises are simply not animated. That they don't change during an action. Indeed, they don't go from flaccid to erect. As in fellatio, for example. And conversely, they don't lose their erection.
Surprisingly, in certain poses, such as standing with arms crossed behind the head, or lying on the bed, and I can't remember which pose, the penis is not erect...
When the male avatar is walking, or making movements, the penis sways, it follows the body's movements, more or less, in short, nothing more normal.

However, for me, the fact remains that they are not animated.
The fact that they "change" size, as you say in certain poses, is just that the pose designers have programmed them longer to fit the pose.
Otherwise, it goes back a bit to what I said above: having a sort of default size for avatars, to make poses, like fondling breasts, possible.

It's like breasts... Why are they more animated by the game engine then? Okay, you can change their size... But then what? There's no action on the breasts. There's no touching or caressing. Nipples don't point. The only thing they do is bounce (spectacularly), when the avatars move....
 Hence my question.  It's not quite clear yet.

Ya can make a lot of ideas, but the fact is that how it is made right now, makes it almost impossible.

If you have a female avi, check max-min size, and check the difference with enabled or disabled physics.

Think of it like a jelly stuff added to the breasts zone. if you spin your avi in the editor, run, or do stuff, that affects the boobs making em bounce, have some centrifugation effect and so. even if you make em the smallest possible that still affects that zone. No other zones are affected like that. All the others are premade stuff, with standard sizes, no changes, nothing else.

If you run, the penis doesnt swings like a crazy sausage flapping everywhere like crazy stone eyes, like boobs do, it moves the way it was mean by the ones that made that animation.

15 hours ago, Alys said:

Ya can make a lot of ideas, but the fact is that how it is made right now, makes it almost impossible.

If you have a female avi, check max-min size, and check the difference with enabled or disabled physics.

Think of it like a jelly stuff added to the breasts zone. if you spin your avi in the editor, run, or do stuff, that affects the boobs making em bounce, have some centrifugation effect and so. even if you make em the smallest possible that still affects that zone. No other zones are affected like that. All the others are premade stuff, with standard sizes, no changes, nothing else.

If you run, the penis doesnt swings like a crazy sausage flapping everywhere like crazy stone eyes, like boobs do, it moves the way it was mean by the ones that made that animation.

🇫🇷 Bonjour,

Alors vous avez dit, sensiblement, ce que j'ai dit plus haut.
De plus attention.
Il faut savoir que : les avatars masculins, n'ont pas toujours eut de priapisme, (érection) permanent. De ce que j'ai appris, par des anciens joueurs, encore sur la plateforme, c'est un bug qui n'a jamais été corrigé.
En effet, il semblerait, qu'il y a quelques années, tout comme les seins, que l'on pouvait modifier la taille des avatars, et/ou des pénis. Ceci a été retiré lors d'une mise à jour, et les hommes se sont retrouvés avec une érection permanente...
D'ailleurs beaucoup d'utilisateurs demandent à ce que cela soit retiré, ou plutôt corrigé. Beaucoup souhaiteraient retrouver un état du pénis au repos, (beaucoup comme moi), en dehors des actions sexuelles. Avec un bouton ou un curseur d'érection à disposition.
En suite, les seins des femmes, ont eut aussi eut des bugs. Il y a deux ans, suite à une mise à jour. Ils ne rebondissaient pas autant. D'ailleurs, beaucoup d'utilisateurs se sont plaint de ça et je crois qu'il y avait eut une correction afin que cela bouge moins. Tout cela est à prendre en considération.
De plus, oui quand on tourne l'avatar masculin dans l'éditeur, le sexe ne bouge pas, due à ce bug. Cependant, dans le monde, si vous le faites danser, l'avatar masculin, le pénis en érection va agir et bouger un peu comme un pénis à l'état flacide. Il ne va pas rester tout droit sans bouger. Il va bouger en haut, en bas, sur les cotés, tournoyer, bref il va bouger comme un pénis "normal", sauf qu'il garde juste son érection. Observez bien.
Enfin, comme je l'ai dit : cela pourrait être rendu possible, (des actions sur les seins comme : toucher, caresser, lécher, ou sucer), si une taille par défaut des seins était programmée, afin que les mains et la bouche s'adaptent.

🇺🇸 Hello,

So you said, essentially, what I said above.
And be careful.
You should know that: male avatars have not always had permanent priapism (erection). From what I've learned from former players still on the platform, this is a bug that has never been corrected.
In fact, it seems that a few years ago, just like breasts, you could modify the size of avatars and/or penises. This was removed in an update, and men were left with a permanent erection...
Many users are asking for this to be removed, or rather corrected. Many (like me) would like to see their penis at rest, outside of sexual activity. With an erection button or slider available.
Women's breasts also had bugs. Two years ago, following an update. They didn't bounce as much. In fact, many users complained about this, and I believe a correction was made to make them move less. All this has to be taken into consideration.
Also, yes, when you turn the male avatar in the editor, the sex doesn't move, due to this bug. However, in the world, if you make him dance, the male avatar, the erect penis, will act and move a bit like a flaccid penis. It's not going to stand still. It'll move up, down, sideways, twirl - in short, it'll move like a "normal" penis, except that it just keeps its erection. Watch closely.
Finally, as I said: this could be made possible, (actions on the breasts such as: touching, caressing, licking, or sucking), if a default breast size were programmed, so that the hands and mouth could adapt.

Edited by Khallum Troy