3DXChat Community

FFF / MMM Threesome

Girlie

Women / Man Threesome  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Is it limited in the time for a FFF / MMM position?

I see this game going three directions in the future:

1. SexGameDevil hires more people to develop the game, so more poses and stuff gets added so this game finally surpasses the utherverse as the leading social game 

2. SexGameDevil alows users to create animations and in world content and send it to them so they can add it (Like IMVU or even Nexusmods) themselves

3. SexGameDevil abandons 3DXChat because they fail to support their growing community

So if 1 or 2 happens, you and me will be in a shit ton of luck!

This will change nothing . Take Achat ( as exemple ) , there is lots of developers ( or at least it has when i left ) and there was one MF pose every 2 weeks max , one MS pose in same time ( most of the time ) , one FF pose a year made with one FS pose , and nothing for MM since 2 years ( when i left , i dont know if its still the case )

Users can design sex poses ( still when i left , i didnt go there for a year soon naw ) as a result , more poses for MF

Users can create outfits , resulting as lots and lots of dresses , lingerie , latex etc ... for women and very few for men .

I look at 3DX and it seem to take the same way sadly . I hope i'm wrong .

FFF  cuddle pose    ^_^

And group hugs for all genders     :D

tumblr_nksf8eeAt31tg6g1jo1_250.png

So the chair and mouthfuck is not BDSM poses?

Ah true there is the stool :) for the other , my sexual orientation dont have mouthfuck , and i dont think it can be considered as a bdsm pose ( but i'm not expert on this feature :D )

I voted yes because everyone pay the "same" price to play the game ( or at least everyone have the same paying options ) .

So after paying my subscription to devs , like everyone , i have only one message to devs :

tumblr_nkd7p35gXE1tg6g1jo1_540.jpg

*Run and hides*  :ph34r: 

The advantage of here compared to achat ( for FF ) is that we have ( sometimes ) real lesbian poses and not just a conversion of an MF pose where there will be a useless strapon . Explanation with a pose from achat .

MF got a pose where the woman is kneeling on the bed , and the man is caressing and sucking her breasts . There is a move where the woman kiss the man and stroke his hmmm .... stuff ( lets say )

The FF conversion ( one year later ) got a strapon just because of this kissing action where the woman on the bed kiss the other woman and stroke the strapon .

We dont have this kind of problem in 3DX :)

... With that argument I could as easily state that the mouthfuck animations is not rough.

'cause rough = BDSM for you? lol ! Bdsm universe is a bit more complicated than that, apologize to me. You could have rough sex without Bdsm or bdsm sessions focused on brain practices. And it seems this is not the subject of the topic.

all poses and all group poses should be accessible for all genders.

it could be fun if MF FF MM MMF FFM MMM FFF have all same poses. also some transitions would be awesome, like on achat

This is the subject. He's perfectly right here.

I just wrote that in the "things i'd like to see" topic ! ;)

Haha, I guess you're right. ;) But there's already two poses for two girls/one guy, and now even more poses for two guys/one girl : where are the three girls poses ?? Not to mention that there's 24 positions for M/F and only 18 for F/F...

There's an obvious lack of sex positions for real lesbian love in the game. We'd like to be able to use toys and strapons instead of futa cocks (which are mostly used by t-girls and guys playing female avatars) there's not one single anim including boobs play (and I tend to think it only takes a guy to neglate that aspect of women sexuality), a bit of erotism and sensuality in the positions would be nice sometimes, etc.

I mean, if they wanna keep giving us new threesomes positions, there's so many possibilities for girls :

tumblr_mu0kjpwiI61revz5to1_500.gif

tumblr_mq192iPwaT1rgj8vqo4_500.gif

tumblr_mvhqnbCASS1r2hz45o1_500.gif

tumblr_mavk4o77ba1rycstxo1_500.gif

tumblr_m783szwHVP1raeb0no1_500.gif

tumblr_mu0kjpwiI61revz5to3_500.gif

tumblr_m92bbm5tfv1rv7jsjo1_500.gif

tumblr_m4eggmkRvJ1rvkp76o1_500.gif

'cause rough = BDSM for you? lol ! Bdsm universe is a bit more complicated than that, apologize to me. You could have rough sex without Bdsm or bdsm sessions focused on brain practices. And it seems this is not the subject of the topic.

This has not anything to do with the topic at all... You are complaining about me not sticking to the topic, then you yourself go on about a rant about BDSM that has nothing to do with this post whatsoever? My post in this topic did have a point to the topic being discussed above, yours do not however. Besides, I know BDSM , seeing as I have years of practice in it.

Do you my very angry little friend?

To be quite honest, i don't even bloody care anymore. They probably will add FFF and MMM eventually, moreso FFF. I mean come on, their target demographic is the straight male, and it makes sense since I'd say they take up the largest percentage of gamers, especially when it comes to sex games. I mean take a look at the main 3dxchat website page. All emphasis is on the female, get plowed from men that you can barely see. and in the screenshots section there is not ONE m/m screenshot.

i'm not as angry anymore because i have learnt to accept and understand thats just how the market works. And this is a business. Therefore they don't get my money if i'm not happy with the content (which is why i wasn't in-game for half a year, and just used the forum lol)

But blah blah, i still urge the community to make topics like these. Because, like achat, they won't deliver quality (well all they do is m/f conversions, so lets say quantity instead? lol) poses unless we give them a pissin kick up the backside!

So people might get sick to death of topics like these, but they are necessary unfortunately lol

What they really should do is either release 2 poses at a time, for each  or alternate so the bitching will die down at least somewhat. although im sure people would just complain about something else

I voted no at first just to be an ass, But have since changed it to yes.  After thinking long and hard about it i remembered back when the one FF came out. the one where the girl is laying behind the other and stimulating her clit. I remember how disappointed i was that i had waited all that time for a new pose and then when one came out, I couldn't even use it.  So you can multiply that by how many MF has came out in a row and you will then see how frustrating it would be for anyone who is lesbian, etc. 

while good to hear, being patient for 8 months without updates to those orientations

Maybe I misunderstand you, but weren't there four lesbian poses added in the last three months? Heck, haven't most of the poses since last August been lesbian poses?

I get that you really want threesome poses that are all the same sex, and I know it's frustrating to not have something that's maybe fundamental to you (there are reasons I'm not subscribed right now, myself), but I think some people are being a little unfair to the devs...

Maybe I misunderstand you, but weren't there four lesbian poses added in the last three months? Heck, haven't most of the poses since last August been lesbian poses?

I get that you really want threesome poses that are all the same sex, and I know it's frustrating to not have something that's maybe fundamental to you (there are reasons I'm not subscribed right now, myself), but I think some people are being a little unfair to the devs...

No, I meant male / male or shemale / girl or  shemale / shemale  or group sex ever since it was introduced. So i am not talking about female / female poses atm.

Also back then people submitted user made animations for FFF when it was first announced, I think one of people even said they cut original FFF animation and used it to FMF if that's true I have no idea but she was programmer and in touch with devs at that moment.

I am and even while soundish selfish as fuck, I am one of most unbiased people when it comes to game developing here pushing for simple thing called equality.

with same number of poses and customization for all genders and sexual orientations. that isn't much to ask is it?

I would understand if playerbase was small like male / male is, But i am sorry there's likely more " shemale " avis than there's male avis so I don't see reason why there can't be equal number of poses instead of those 5 or 6 compared to what? 30 + in M/F.

Also I meet few males or bi curious males and most left because again why stick around if they get 2 poses per year?

source:

http://3dxchat.com/updates.html

Hope it explain to you?

Edit: also you are wrong there were only 2 poses each looking very similar.

Since August there were 3 female poses, about 9 male / female poses not counting this new 2 group poses. No shemale or gay poses.

Male / Female leads with what 20 to 30 poses compared to F/F or M/M etc

I am and even while soundish selfish as fuck, I am one of most unbiased people when it comes to game developing here pushing for simple thing called equality.

with same number of poses and customization for all genders and sexual orientations. that isn't much to ask is it?

I would understand if playerbase was small like male / male is, But i am sorry there's likely more " shemale " avis than there's male avis so I don't see reason why there can't be equal number of poses instead of those 5 or 6 compared to what? 30 + in M/F.

Also I meet few males or bi curious males and most left because again why stick around if they get 2 poses per year?

source:

http://3dxchat.com/updates.html

Hope it explain to you?

Edit: also you are wrong there were only 2 poses each looking very similar.

Since August there were 3 female poses, about 9 male / female poses not counting this new 2 group poses. No shemale or gay poses.

Male / Female leads with what 20 to 30 poses compared to F/F or M/M etc

The problems are endless. There isn't even a proper FF and MM cum option. They could have added FF cum option easily since they have already added cum textures to female avatars. For MM, they just need to add cum textures to the male model, but im sure many straight men (and them being the majority of the playerbase) would not like that because it threatens their oh so precious masculinity. However, wouldn't cum textured onto men allow for women to squirt on men? Kill two birds with one stone on that one :)

Oh but i shouldn't complain, since MM and FF couldn't cum AT ALL for a very long time lol. Aren't we lucky.  <_< 

I understand that they may be worried that spending the time on FFF and MMM will annoy their straight audience since thats their main sub-base and basically income, but you have decided to include LGBT content in your game, now can you atleast pissin' COMMIT to it, or just bloody delete all the poses altogether so then i can stop being hopeful that one day you will pull your head out of your butts.

I understand that they may be worried that spending the time on FFF and MMM will annoy their straight audience since thats their main sub-base and basically income, but you have decided to include LGBT content in your game, now can you atleast pissin' COMMIT to it, or just bloody delete all the poses altogether so then i can stop being hopeful that one day you will pull your head out of your butts.

Well, While I agree with your post completely, I am not sure about this part,

I see more shemale / girl, or girl / girl couples than male / female ones here, regardless if they are played by straight or bi male or really girl or transgirl. that doesn't matter.

The shemale / female community is really big if not largest one here, catering to their needs should be considered. So we should speak by avatar gender instead of name on credit card.

Well, While I agree with your post completely, I am not sure about this part,

I see more shemale / girl, or girl / girl couples than male / female ones here, regardless if they are played by straight or bi male or really girl or transgirl. that doesn't matter.

The shemale / female community is really big if not largest one here, catering to their needs should be considered. So we should speak by avatar gender instead of name on credit card.

Looking back on my post, i would actually probably edit to just "MMM", since F/F and FFF sort of cater to the straight male. Shemale/female too.

Funny how things work, with this unfortunate logic in our world, you'd think it would work the other way with MMM catering to straight females, but idk. lol.

cant find it now where gizmo wrote here in the forum, but after this issue won the vote last year
and it was promised in november and it should arrive with "the next biggest update"!!
aha, so so and and when will that be?!?
just asking and sayin

o4j1hn4gq4su.jpg

• 6 months later...