3DXChat Community

FFF / MMM Threesome

Girlie

Women / Man Threesome  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Is it limited in the time for a FFF / MMM position?

I find it is enough, now there are already at least four positions for MMF. But none for FFF or MMM. Finally, Devs wakes sometimes.

(I know, such a Poll Exist already, but was ignored . And if other positions MMF have come in addition.)

Still somebody is except me to the opinion a time becomes?

Please, votes:

I think everyone who voted " NO " is having issues with other orientations and should move on to modern life.

If this statement offend anyone then they should google equality.

Personally, I would be happy if F/F and M/M got ports from F/M as it have been 8 months since last poses were ported over and there's incredibly big rift in sex choices.

As most people who are here long, it's simple thing, why can't we release all poses for all orientations as we got dances and cuddle poses.

I think everyone who voted " NO " is having issues with other orientations and should move on to modern life.

If this statement offend anyone then they should google equality.

Personally, I would be happy if F/F and M/M got ports from F/M as it have been 8 months since last poses were ported over and there's incredibly big rift in sex choices.

As most people who are here long, it's simple thing, why can't we release all poses for all orientations as we got dances and cuddle poses.

I think it is kind of unfair putting everyone in the same corner. Seeing as there is only two options, maybe they picked no because they couldn't choose an option like "I think it is time, but the developers have to take [example] into consideration". Not trying to be mean to you Riela, truly, just disagreeing. 

Well you can disagree, But you can't disagree that FFF/ MMM is long overdue as M/F 3 some is leading for almost 8 months with 6 poses.

Not to saying other orientations didn't had update for very very long time.

So in the end it comes to devs unfair treatment of other sexual orientations. you see females having sex all the time some would even argue that F/F (shemale) is here on larger scale than M/F.

Not counting group poses the M/F leads with like 15 to 20 more poses compared to M/M or F/F which I find bit ...

And honestly M/M or F/F pay same kind of money monthly so there isn't reason why they should be on half of the poses compared to M/F.

Not to mention that all ports F/F got are anal poses as well, I understand their reasoning and i am fine with that cus RP but cmon 8 months since last M/M or shemale update.

From what I seen there's lots of people here, who do protest to M/M updates for some strange reason as they are scared it would affect them in some way.  It kinda seems like people think guy will come and stick cock into their ass without their permission or something.

So what do have to dev takes into consideration?

I think it is kind of unfair putting everyone in the same corner. Seeing as there is only two options, maybe they picked no because they couldn't choose an option like "I think it is time, but the developers have to take [example] into consideration". Not trying to be mean to you Riela, truly, just disagreeing. 

There aren't ANY FFF or MMM threesome poses. 0, none. So, that kind of ruins that argument, don't you think?

Well you can disagree, But you can't disagree that FFF/ MMM is long overdue as M/F 3 some is leading for almost 8 months with 6 poses.

Not to saying other orientations didn't had update for very very long time.

So in the end it comes to devs unfair treatment of other sexual orientations. you see females having sex all the time some would even argue that F/F (shemale) is here on larger scale than M/F.

Not counting group poses the M/F leads with like 15 to 20 more poses compared to M/M or F/F which I find bit ...

And honestly M/M or F/F pay same kind of money monthly so there isn't reason why they should be on half of the poses compared to M/F.

Not to mention that all ports F/F got are anal poses as well, I understand their reasoning and i am fine with that cus RP but cmon 8 months since last M/M or shemale update.

From what I seen there's lots of people here, who do protest to M/M updates for some strange reason as they are scared it would affect them in some way.  It kinda seems like people think guy will come and stick cock into their ass without their permission or something.

So what do have to dev takes into consideration?

Well first of all I do agree with you, the FF and MM poses are too few, and there should be more (Honestly, I first of all thought that the new pose looked like a MMM pose), and it is very strange indeed that people are scared by something so natural as same sex relations (Sorry for bad English lol, I am Scandinavian). Maybe they feel estranged by it because they haven't seen it as much irl as other people.

I think the devs should add more of these poses, however the devs most likely have so much heat coming down on them for other things they sadly prioritise some things and other things they don't. For example, how long have we been waiting for more BDSM poses? 

There aren't ANY FFF or MMM threesome poses. 0, none. So, that kind of ruins that argument, don't you think?

Ehm what? I was questioning Riela's argument and that there is no third option for this pole.

Are you trying to pick a fight with me sister?

Well first of all I do agree with you, the FF and MM poses are too few, and there should be more (Honestly, I first of all thought that the new pose looked like a MMM pose), and it is very strange indeed that people are scared by something so natural as same sex relations (Sorry for bad English lol, I am Scandinavian). Maybe they feel estranged by it because they haven't seen it as much irl as other people.

I think the devs should add more of these poses, however the devs most likely have so much heat coming down on them for other things they sadly prioritise some things and other things they don't. For example, how long have we been waiting for more BDSM poses? 

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

yeah but equality is thing

FIRST off, I want to say something and make it clear.

I use M/F poses a lot and trust me I am going to use the new group poses too even when It isn't anything special for me.

So I am not saying it from point treat me more stuff right now!!!

My point is before we get to kinks like BDSM and such. We should kinda round the count.

I mean shemales and gays had last update in august that close to year in few months.

Male / Female lead with 20 or so poses yet other orientations pay same kind of money for the game, shemales are limited to hmm what? 5 or 6 poses?

I did counting last year it was quite huge lead. since then it got even larger. well if that makes sense?

edit: typoo

I use M/F poses a lot and trust me I am going to use the new group poses too even when It isn't anything special for me.

My point is before we get to kinks like BDMS and such. We should kinda round the count.

I mean shemales and gays had last update in august that close to year in few months.

Male / Female lead with 20 or so poses yet other orientations pay same kind of money for the game, shemales are limited to hmm what? 5 or 6 poses?

I did counting last year it was quite huge lead. well if that makes sense?

And we still have no FFF or MMM threesome pose. It can't be asking too much just for 1.

My point is before we get to kinks like BDMS and such. We should kinda round the count.

I did counting last year it was quite huge lead. well if that makes sense?

Yeah same here lol, my quota has reached its limits...

Anyhuuu, I agree with you, there should be the same quota for everyone.

I see this game going three directions in the future:

1. SexGameDevil hires more people to develop the game, so more poses and stuff gets added so this game finally surpasses the utherverse as the leading social game 

2. SexGameDevil alows users to create animations and in world content and send it to them so they can add it (Like IMVU or even Nexusmods) themselves

3. SexGameDevil abandons 3DXChat because they fail to support their growing community

So if 1 or 2 happens, you and me will be in a shit ton of luck!

Yeah same here lol, my quota has reached its limits...

Anyhuuu, I agree with you, there should be the same quota for everyone.

I see this game going three directions in the future:

1. SexGameDevil hires more people to develop the game, so more poses and stuff gets added so this game finally surpasses the utherverse as the leading social game 

2. SexGameDevil alows users to create animations and in world content and send it to them so they can add it (Like IMVU or even Nexusmods) themselves

3. SexGameDevil abandons 3DXChat because they fail to support their growing community

So if 1 or 2 happens, you and me will be in a shit ton of luck!

Option 3 won't be happening as they hired more staff this year which is why we are getting more updates regularly compared to last years speed of updates. I agree though it would be nice for the Lesbian, Gay, T, Bi communities to get more content I have already mentioned it to the developers about it as I have had people come in game to me asking if I could talk to the developers about more Gay/Lesbian/Trans/Bi content etc... Sadly the developers have a  "To-Do" list and FFF and MMM are on that to-do list but will have to be patient until it is released. :)

I want a MFFFFFFFFFFFFF pose for me and my harem.. and a FFFFFFFFFFFFF so I can just sit back and watch.. So it would only be fair they made a MMMMMMMMMMMMM, don't think I would be watching that tho..

I want a MFFFFFFFFFFFFF pose for me and my harem.. and a FFFFFFFFFFFFF so I can just sit back and watch.. So it would only be fair they made a MMMMMMMMMMMMM, don't think I would be watching that tho..

You would be in middle huh? ;)

Option 3 won't be happening as they hired more staff this year which is why we are getting more updates regularly compared to last years speed of updates. I agree though it would be nice for the Lesbian, Gay, T, Bi communities to get more content I have already mentioned it to the developers about it as I have had people come in game to me asking if I could talk to the developers about more Gay/Lesbian/Trans/Bi content etc... Sadly the developers have a  "To-Do" list and FFF and MMM are on that to-do list but will have to be patient until it is released. :)

Good to hear!

while good to hear, being patient for 8 months without updates to those orientations as well no group poses I seen plenty of people take their money and leave for achat or second life or just solo 3D games.

It's also the reason why gay community is what it is here. Loki could rant about that for hours as he being here longest.

How long is one supposed to be patient while see updates to LEADING gender over and over again making gap larger than before.

Honestly, I seen way too many people leave for the lack of poses. some that were really great friends including the first 2 people I met here year ago.

How long is one supposed to wait while paying same amount of money and the orientation inequality is getting worse with basically every second patch?

Hmmm ... More BDSM poses ? You mean FIRST BDSM poses no ?