3DXChat Community

Hi

Jamie!

Remembers this event well and agrees with comment. Sadly you created all this drama by posting this thread and then being quite aggressive in your replies, without correcting your past upset. If you're truly not looking for drama then rise above it. Act how you proclaim to think and feel...

I hope everyone can move forward and perhaps you have a better time in the future but an apology to the community you insulted previously probably wouldn't be a bad thing. Wishing you positive things in the future ♡.

*applauds*

how do you delete your profile? yes, well done to certain people, you've just made this "community" one person less. judge judge judge to certain people. you don't know me, you don't know my life and i don't need people like you either in real life or on on here. people i thought i could escape from on here. sadly not. To the people who stuck up for me and got to know me, thank you, but i cant stay here any longer. Bye.

Your right Jamie, we don't know you. But trust me, we are only judging you on what you say or do here. That's all we can judge on.. Lots of people here think im an ass hole.. do I care?! no.. Im old enough and mature enough to not let it bother me.. Ok, im not always mature as you will see by my next meme that I could just not resist the temptation to post.. I suggest you grow up a bit then come back a new you.. And this isn't me attacking you.. its me giving a kid some advice..

funny-animal-captions-007_zpsb653729c.jp

how do you delete your profile? yes, well done to certain people, you've just made this "community" one person less. judge judge judge to certain people. you don't know me, you don't know my life and i don't need people like you either in real life or on on here. people i thought i could escape from on here. sadly not. To the people who stuck up for me and got to know me, thank you, but i cant stay here any longer. Bye.

I know it is kind of beating a dead horse but:

ER5zxd3_700w_0.jpg