3DXChat Community

Speed Sliders

Natassia

4 hours ago, Janet said:

The reset back to normal speed after changing pose looks and feels pretty unrealistic most of the time. I think, it would be much better, when the upcoming pose remembers the previous setting as you change the pose.

Yes why not it's also a good proposal but I think it's easier for development to lower the default speed.

18 hours ago, Janet said:

The reset back to normal speed after changing pose looks and feels pretty unrealistic most of the time. I think, it would be much better, when the upcoming pose remembers the previous setting as you change the pose.

this is a nice option, but again, if one were to, say, change from hard vag fucking to anal, you'd want the speed back to near zero, methinks.

14 hours ago, TonyFrx said:

Yes why not it's also a good proposal but I think it's easier for development to lower the default speed.

from what I know of coding, this should be a very simple fix, say, changing a default in the code to zero or 10%, instead of 50%.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/27/2023 at 2:45 PM, AnjaGER said:

Ich stimme zu. Das wäre einfach wunderbar!

"Wunderbar" ist der richtige Ausdruck, grenzt es doch an Wunder, wenn die Devs mal einen wirklich guten Vorschlag aus dem Forum umsetzen!

"miraculous" is the right expression, since it borders on a miracle when the devs implement a really great suggestion from the forum!

On 4/8/2023 at 1:46 AM, Natassia said:

I know this has been addressed in the past, usually nested in other update requests.

But why is it that the speed sliders default to midspeed? It's not realistic, and starting slow is much more erotic.

Anyone agree/disagree? 

well starting fast and go slow can be erotic too. It all depends on the feeling of the moment. When we had the DLL, we could use keys for this. It could be a good idea to bring such a feature. We all are different.

14 hours ago, MeiLing said:

well starting fast and go slow can be erotic too. It all depends on the feeling of the moment. (...)

I agree that it can be so in some ocasions... but most of the times...

On 4/8/2023 at 1:46 AM, Natassia said:

(...) It's not realistic (...)

So, why not account for, say 90% of the situations, and start slower?

5 hours ago, CatKatW said:

I agree that it can be so in some ocasions... but most of the times...

So, why not account for, say 90% of the situations, and start slower?

why change anything that does not bug :)

Edited by MeiLing

I think its good how it is right now. Yes, you may want it slow and sensual. But on the other hand, there are people that want it fast and hard right from the start.
You cant satisfy everyone so the best compromise is, to set the default speed to mid so every side has to slow or speed up. I think its the best solution for everyone.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I myself think that it would be so much better if the "speed" I have selected

and also the speed that my partner has selected stays the same when changing poses.

But I'm sure, someone is now going to disagree to what I've just said. 😜

Edited by JoannaJet