3DXChat Community

How is the server population as of 3/24/2023, compared to two-three years ago?

Kliwp

How's the in game population? Last time I played was like 2-3 years ago, and there wasn't enough players. After a while I just kept seeing the same players. I prefer to constantly meet new players everyday.

Could someone take a screenshot of the lobby and post it here, so we can see how populated it is? I was thinking of re-subbing again. Thank you

Not able to open the game right now, but from what i have noticed it raised a lot. I also was curious last week and just for fun i did a calculation and counted over 1000 (1134 when i remember right) people at once in all public rooms together. Besides, you never know how many people are just in lobby or in a private room. I think the chance is pretty high to meet new people every day.

Edited by Janet

I agree. The increase on the number of shared rooms was so high (sometimes more than 100, although some have only 1 player while others are empty) that a system to search and sort them was generally welcome.

Of course on some of the most populated rooms we can have many "players" (dancers, most of the time) that are there just for the number. 

The population is more or less the same as it`s been for years +-a couple of hundred people. I met a few that where new ( or just good at acting ) in 22 but it`s usually the same ones that makes new alts or new accounts for hosting, dancing and anonymous fun so it seems like it changes, but it never really does.