3DXChat Community

Proper Respect to a Builder

none

A great builder that really likes helping others in the game should be respected.  And MissD is one great builder.  She has created me what I consider to be one of the best rooms I have seen.  And when bot rooms try to shut me down with their cheap tactics while expanding to get back their crowd of zombies then she takes it upon herself to make a further improvement to my room.  It is one room link that will never be shared because I invested too much into this room to share it with anyone.  You can come visit the room and discover just how many different areas there are to have fun in.  It truly is a great room and I owe MissD a lot for all her help.

Edited by QueenAlleria

MissD created a room that over 200 people could enjoy.  One reason I will never share the link.  Why should I share a link so some bot account can create the same room filled with bots.  I will never do anything to help the bot host rooms and will fight them to the end. 

Just FYI, there are no bots in the game. It is not possible to have a bot run a room or keep it open, if they do, they will be banned.

Any room that is shared is controlled by an actual account, not a software robot hosting said room.

I think you have the term "Bot" confused with something else. A Bot is a software program that is programed to do certain functions automatically.

Some people that share their room, including myself, have a second account that is paid for to host a room so it can stay open when the owner is not around.

6 hours ago, QueenAlleria said:

if you are using a second account to keep a room open then that account is functioning as a bot.  It is the same thing.

It is not the same thing; I am controlling the avatar not a software program.

On 3/19/2023 at 11:04 PM, QueenAlleria said:

I am not going to argue about it.  I said you wasn't part of the problem, let it die there.

It bothers me for you to make accusations of people using bots, and this is just plain misinformation.

I understand if you don't like these types of rooms, fine, don't visit them, but discouraging others not to is where I have an issue.

I realize you are not referring to my room, as I don't try to populate it in the big popularity contest in the game. If people show up that's cool, but if they don't that is cool also, but I keep it open for the ones that do like to visit.

Please keep in mind that I am not mad at you or picking on you, I am just trying to give you some friendly advice so others won't.

And it kinda bothers me when people lump all people in the same group just due to association.

And just a side note I'll come see your room sometime when I am on and it is open, I would really like to see it. MissD is very talented, and I am sure it looks amazing.

well I am sorry you took my complaint the wrong way, I've been to your room and I really like the music and the build.  Since my birthday is coming up in May I will probably re open the room on my birthday.  It will not be a futa room as I don't want to have any more dealings with the futas, and their lore.  I do wish you have some success with your room.  It is so easy to put people under labels and I have always tried to avoid that.  

58 minutes ago, QueenAlleria said:

well I am sorry you took my complaint the wrong way, I've been to your room and I really like the music and the build.  Since my birthday is coming up in May I will probably re open the room on my birthday.  It will not be a futa room as I don't want to have any more dealings with the futas, and their lore.  I do wish you have some success with your room.  It is so easy to put people under labels and I have always tried to avoid that.  

Thank you for your apology, it is very thoughtful, I appreciate it.

I will be looking for you then in May.

• 2 weeks later...

yes it did look amazing and odd how other builders will say it is garbage.  MissD did exactly what I was asking for and if there is something wrong with it that falls on me.  Just hppe she will help me with another room build.  She is an amazing bulder.  All good builders should be respected instead of trounced on by ther builders.

MissD comes through again with her build of NUDE BEACH PARTY & BDSM CLUB. A nice simple build that is something I can use to host with.  Has a great feel to it.  Kind of like a Gilligans Island feel to it.  But a great party place.  I owe her a lot for alway having the time to help me.  She is an amazing builder and a good friend.