3DXChat Community

Clicking on Link to purchase more game time, open tabs the automatically closes it.

MaraWinterdyde

I don't know if  I'm the ONLY one having this issue, but when I try to purchase more game time, it goes to open another tab in Google Chrome but then automatically closes it. The ONLY way I can purchase more game time for any of my accounts, is by either purchasing a Game  Time Code for a friend, or opening it up in an incognito tab. 

I've looked into this issue with tabs not opening and 3dxchat.com is the ONLY site I have this issue with. 

Is anyone else having this issue and if so, do you have a solution? It's really annoying. 

MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL 1.png

Edited by MaraWinterdyde

Maybe an extention what makes trouble? I use a darkmode extention and when i activate that, sometimes website's have weird behavior. When i click on the game time purchase page for example, i can not click a thing there, just when i turn light mode on it works. Maybe is something like that the reason.

Besides, i am not sure how important the email address is for you but when i would be you i would definitely censored it or you will receive a bunch of spam in no time or maybe a lot more harmful things when you have bad luck or in worst case someone tries to hack you.

6 hours ago, SerenityWillow said:

holding "ctrl" when clicking links will open a new window as well. 😉

That opens a new tab not a new window, fyi you can also click the scroll wheel instead of ctrl, for easier navigation 😋
The point of using a new windows was to try and eliminate any weird plugin, that might close the tab.