3DXChat Community

Light Settings?

Natassia

Hello all, is there a chart or list that someone has made, showing some default light setting digits? Like full sun, gentle sunset, starry dark night, full moon glow, etc. It can take ages to fiddle with the individual settings.

19 hours ago, Natassia said:

Like full sun, gentle sunset, starry dark night, full moon glow, etc. It can take ages to fiddle with the individual settings.

Getting the outdoor and indoor lights just right to match the vibe of the room is part of the fun of building.

22 hours ago, Natassia said:

Hello all, is there a chart or list that someone has made, showing some default light setting digits? Like full sun, gentle sunset, starry dark night, full moon glow, etc. It can take ages to fiddle with the individual settings.

No, but setting them is easy, you can directly enter the number next to the Environment settings. 1 Darkest not sure how high it goes, but I would assume 10 which would be cra cra. You can set it in increments of .1 either direction to fine tune it.

If you wanted to keep track, experiment with each atmosphere and when you find what you like, take a screen shot of it for future reference.

Also, when you go to a room, if you don't like the light, you can change it, and it will only affect you.

32 minutes ago, SerenityWillow said:

No, but setting them is easy, you can directly enter the number next to the Environment settings. 1 Darkest not sure how high it goes, but I would assume 10 which would be cra cra. You can set it in increments of .1 either direction to fine tune it.

If you wanted to keep track, experiment with each atmosphere and when you find what you like, take a screen shot of it for future reference.

Also, when you go to a room, if you don't like the light, you can change it, and it will only affect you.

yes, I know all that. it's just that changing a setting like .1 makes for a huge atmospheric change, then you reverse it, and everything's different. I just wondered if anyone had saved a handful of presets, to get in the ballpark with.