3DXChat Community

pashion

Yes its happening!!!!

9049885.png

Who would of thought a KPop party in 3dx Chat????? Its time to brush up on your Gangnam Style and put on that Bling Bling coz its gonna get crazy!!!! Party has been planned to take place in the Night Club on either the last Friday night in May or the first Friday night in June and will feature our very own DJ Ash (yes he is a kpop fan secretly shhh).... A poster and event will be created on the forums a couple weeks prior to the event.. In the meen time please feel free to post any requests or thoughts..

SNSD2.jpg

what is KPop? You ask.... Well.... Kpop (an abbreviation of Korean pop or Korean popular music) is a musical genre consisting of electronic, hip hop, pop, rock, and R&B music originating in South Korea. In addition to music, Kpop has grown into a popular subculture throughout Asia, resulting in widespread interest in the fashion and style of Korean idol groups and singers.

hyuna-rockn2.gif

WOOOOOOOT for some reason that came out in the voice of Joe Swanson, I fell asleep watching but in any case... Hmm me thinks the dress code should be colorful or crazy colors.

vT67DX12.jpg

Hopefully the Colour Palette will be released by then in Character Editor so we can all dress in crazy colours for the event! :D

OMG !!! YES YES YES YES OHH YESS YESSSSS YESSSSSSSSSSSSS BABYYY !!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't wait for this ! Me loves me some Kpop :wub:

You and Smokie got me hooked !

I'll put on all the blings and colors I can find and be there fo sure !!!

i-love-kpop-txt-red-hearts-girl-d7578043

~RUM PUM PUMM PUMMMMMMM~

(Smokie has inserted this song in ma brain and it hasn't come out yet :D)

Sounds like a very colorful, fun event.  Exposure to new musical genres is always nice, although the world was exposed to Kpop for a while while the radio stations all played Gangam Style.

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...