3DXChat Community

WIN 11 INFINITE LOADING

Hellooo

Good morning.
I know there are several discussions about this. I've read them all and tried everything but can't fix it.

The game on laptop runs fine (win 10) while on desktop PC (win 11 pro) I always have the infinite loading problem.

I also contacted the support service and had it reset, but the problem persists. And I also tried with another account, but I always have the infinite loading.

This what I tried:
- Reinstall the game (also cleaning the registry)
- Give approvals or activate/deactivate window defender and window firewall
- 3dx support did a character reset
- The connection I use is always via cable on the same router

So I don't know what to do anymore.
Maybe something to set in win 11?

Help please.

8 hours ago, Hellooo said:

Good morning.
I know there are several discussions about this. I've read them all and tried everything but can't fix it.

The game on laptop runs fine (win 10) while on desktop PC (win 11 pro) I always have the infinite loading problem.

I also contacted the support service and had it reset, but the problem persists. And I also tried with another account, but I always have the infinite loading.

This what I tried:
- Reinstall the game (also cleaning the registry)
- Give approvals or activate/deactivate window defender and window firewall
- 3dx support did a character reset
- The connection I use is always via cable on the same router

So I don't know what to do anymore.
Maybe something to set in win 11?

Help please.

You have a very unique issue I have not seen yet in the forums. You have made all the right steps so far.

From what you describe it sure sounds like a windows version issue.

I don't know if this will help you, but it is a connectivity issue I have had with windows 11. I have win 10 on a laptop and the app I was using was a native windows app and it behaved differently in both versions. Like I said I don't know if this will fix it, but it is something you can try.

Windows introduced something new in win 11 called "Windows Defender Credential Guard".

This feature was making the program I was using behave inappropriately and basically annoying the hell out of me.

It was originally designed for Servers and business application. You can disable this, and it will not make you any less secure.

I have no idea why MS would put that feature in a consumer version if it is not really needed, go figure.

My point being, it may or may not solve your issue, but it would be worth trying.

Here are the instructions for it from MS: Manage Windows Defender Credential Guard (Windows) | Microsoft Learn

I hope this helps, it's a long shot but worth trying!

Good luck