3DXChat Community

stuck in the loading screen forever

Hey Sade

So I just renewed my subscription and came back to the game after a long time but I ran into a problem..
I was editing my character then some pants kinda bugged, I removed them but they weren't going away for some reason..
I decided to log out and log back in but right now I'm stuck in a loading screen forever...
I fully uninstalled the game and all it's directories, installed again but I got the same problem..
I'm stuck here forever
image.thumb.png.d7717db9f1a9aabd62d1493def060cf4.png

the problem is I removed the server from my discord account a year ago and for some reason I don't get the world chat and the ticket support..
tried to verify it again but I got a message saying "account already verified"

Edited by Hey Sade

25 minutes ago, Hey Sade said:

image.png.781c465ff4169c6cf37d7b672dd08746.pngI get this thing.. I use the same account as I did a year ago but for some reason I'm not verified on the discord server.

Try to rejoin the discord server and verify again, I have heard it is a possible fix

2 hours ago, Janet said:

So often how that case happens lately they should think about something where you can request a reset while in loading screen.🙄 Seems to be 90% of support requests are avatar resets.🤔 Hope they can fix it finally.

that would be convenient..I'm still waiting :C

5 minutes ago, Janet said:

Maybe you can try to go into discord options and under "Authorised Apps" you "deautorize" 3DXChat integration. After it leave the server and join again and redo the verification. Maybe that works but i don't give any guarantees. @Hey Sade

ah.. didn't work.. but thank you!

@Hey SadeUnfortunately you are at their wim. It could take them any where from a couple of days to a couple of weeks.

Somehow my forum access was messed up and took them 3 weeks to fix it.

So be patient, if you don't hear back in a about a week message them again.

Reinstalling the game will not fix it as it is on the server side of things.

They need to figure out what is causing this and remove it from the game so we and them don't have this situation.

But what I have been able to piece together from all the members issues has to do with saving outfits using the old system clothes and saving the outfit.

Then loading the save after the update.

It would appear to me that the legacy clothes are the culprit or saving outfits pre update and loading them after the update.

What may be a work around for people is recreate your outfits now after the update and then save them again.

It may be something as simple as the save file format causing all this grief, don't know just guessing.

20 minutes ago, SerenityWillow said:

@Hey SadeUnfortunately you are at their wim. It could take them any where from a couple of days to a couple of weeks.

They need to figure out what is causing this and remove it from the game so we and them don't have this situation.

But what I have been able to piece together from all the members issues has to do with saving outfits using the old system clothes and saving the outfit.

It would appear to me that the legacy clothes are the culprit or saving outfits pre update and loading them after the update.

What may be a work around for people is recreate your outfits now after the update and then save them again.

It may be something as simple as the save file format causing all this grief, don't know just guessing.

agh.. this sucks.. three weeks? If we paid for the game once I wouldn't have a problem.. but jeez.. we're paying monthly subscriptions and they don't even have a big support team.. starting to regret coming back to this..

I think they need to set a link in the members area just to address this issue until it is resolved.

It is unfair for people like yourself to be paying for something they can't use because of a software defect on their end.

This link would need to go directly to support. If they are going to inconvenience the members, they should at least make it easier for the members to remedy the issue.

2 minutes ago, SerenityWillow said:

I think they need to set a link in the members area just to address this issue until it is resolved.

It is unfair for people like yourself to be paying for something they can't use because of a software defect on their end.

This link would need to go directly to support. If they are going to inconvenience the members, they should at least make it easier for the members to remedy the issue.

I mean I'm sure they get tons of money every month... some extra people on support team wouldn't hurt.

37 minutes ago, SerenityWillow said:

oh also.. where can I find the save file for the outfit?

I think I may have figured out the issue!

I think it is as simple of where the save files are saved now.

I think the issue is the new game saves the file in a different place, and when you load a legacy outfit the game can't find it and you get the pepetual load screen cause it can't find the file.

1 minute ago, SerenityWillow said:

I think I may have figured out the issue!

I think it is as simple of where the save files are saved now.

I think the issue is the new game saves the file in a different place, and when you load a legacy outfit the game can't find it and you get the pepetual load screen cause it can't find the file.

I'm not sure I have a saved outfit tbh.. when I joined back after months my avatar was the same.. so I guess it's saved somewhere

trying to find where the save files are atm

8 minutes ago, SerenityWillow said:

If I were you I would forget all your old outfits and start over because when they reset your avatar you will have the same issues as now.

I know it sucks but it is better than the alternative because as you can see, they are not the fastest horse in the race.

oh yeah I have no problem with that at all.. I was redoing it anyways.. it's been a while