3DXChat Community

3DxChat, a game or a virtual world ?

NinaFlux

Hi all, a question for all the community members, how do you see 3DxChat, as a game or a virtual world ?

In my point of view, which may not be the correct one of course, i see it as a virtual world, because a game has a purpose, tasks to complete, rounds to win, and so on.

I see it as a place where we can come and winwind from the daily stress, wihout any worries of the rl, which should stay out of it, obviously there is always a connection between real and virtual, because there is a human being controlling the avatar, with this being said, i would like to read your opinions on the matter, and please, if you do not agree with someone's opinion, do not engage in any discussion, thank you all for your time, mwah :)

For me it began as a Game... until i lingered too long, making connections, acquiring feelings. That changed everything for me, turning what was a game into a Virtual World. FF 7 yrs later, a lifetime ago... still here, by a thread, bound to one i can't let go.

This place whatever you wish to call it, is a wonderful escape but like most anything else... you get what you put into it. And no different than RL too... gotta use your head along with all those emotions. 😉 Be safe and enjoy. 

• 6 months later...

That's a very good question. Because despite how it is marketed, there will always be so much room to do more than just smash pixels together and sext. 

As a veteran of places similar to this, I found myself in a completely different world when it came to 3DX. It's unlike any place I've ever been in. It's not really a game, but it's not really a simulator either, it's somewhere in between. Some people use it to host parties, others to find love, some build wonderful locations, some sit in the corner of a room and watch the pretty people dance. 

To me, 3DX is a place where one can be what they want. A place where everyone can find their niche, and everyone can find their place. Some will struggle with the fantasy of the place, others will embrace it.

In the end, to me 3DX is a home away from home, a place where I can socialize, be myself, and ultimately find a bit of friendship. 

• 4 months later...

I see it as a virtual social platform where people have feelings and unfortunately they get crushed by game players. Been there!

I must admit I play the sex game but for me friends and intimacy are the virtual social platform.  Being a woman is difficult in here because of the game players and the big problem is there is way too much temptation for guys to wander. And then you have all the colders that will never read a profile or start a conversation but only want a sex toy to play with.  That's why I charge them.  You want to treat me like a toy then pay for it like you would a blow up doll lol

Anyway, when it comes to a relationship it always has to be open for me because I would never want to tie anyone down sexually to just me. However when it comes to love in 3dx or anywhere for that matter that is what really matters. The sex is just the game unless you are intimately involved with the person you're having sex with.  Intimate sex is so much more than game sex!