3DXChat Community

Save preset outfits please!

My4thtry

• 2 weeks later...

And nothing happens, as usual... I've reading a lot of whishes, suggestions and mentioned bugs in this forum, and actually nothing has been implemented, changed or fixed.

To be honest, if the dev's won't offer soon more senseful and functionally features, also fix well known bugs, then they will loose many subscribers (including new ones) to a announced new "game" (won't name it here, but I guess most here knows the name), WHEN it will be realesed someday... They really have to do something, and it has to be very big... 

12 hours ago, MykaCat said:

And nothing happens, as usual... I've reading a lot of whishes, suggestions and mentioned bugs in this forum, and actually nothing has been implemented, changed or fixed.

To be honest, if the dev's won't offer soon more senseful and functionally features, also fix well known bugs, then they will loose many subscribers (including new ones) to a announced new "game" (won't name it here, but I guess most here knows the name), WHEN it will be realesed someday... They really have to do something, and it has to be very big... 

People wanted more customizations for character and clothes (slider, face morpher, material system...), they brought it.
People wanted a search bar for rooms, they brought it.
People wanted more shapes/ textures/ effects for world editor, they brought it.
People wanted more dances and poses, they brought it.
People wanted...

They also did a lot of performance and bug fixes as well.
Yes it's true it could go faster and "a lot" stuff is still missing to make it much better but not everything comes by snapping fingers, especially in a very small team. I hope they can expand their crew to deliver faster.
But to say, they don't deliver stuff people want to see is just incorrect and does not help in any way.