3DXChat Community

Profile display by right click

TonyFrx

I do like moving with the mouse but wherever you wanna move mostly you activate something and that is 🥵.
A "move only mode" by pressing a button would be awesome... Hope that's easy and fast to deliver and will come soon.

Added: Or a checkbox on UI where you can turn it on/off.

Edited by Janet

2 hours ago, CatKatW said:

Alternatively, to avoid messing up with chat, the arrow keys could be used instead.

In many other games, the up and down arrows are used to move forward or backward. The mouse moving is used for direction of travel. It's very easy to use and at least you don't risk activating anything. Maybe the navigation method could be chosen in the setting (mouse click or/and arrow key).

Edited by TonyFrx

Like everyone else I get very annoyed at crowded entrance areas. Then clicking my mouse triggering avatar or pose options when I try to get out of the crowd is VERY frustrating. We need some other method of movement that doesn't involve triggering avatar or item options. I like the mouse to move idea but I would love to see an alternative and especially the ability to move backwards. Walking over to someone and finding you're too close then having to walk a circle when you could just back away a little is very annoying. 

4 hours ago, AliceEmilyM said:

Like everyone else I get very annoyed at crowded entrance areas. Then clicking my mouse triggering avatar or pose options when I try to get out of the crowd is VERY frustrating. We need some other method of movement that doesn't involve triggering avatar or item options. I like the mouse to move idea but I would love to see an alternative and especially the ability to move backwards. Walking over to someone and finding you're too close then having to walk a circle when you could just back away a little is very annoying. 

In the games I'm talking about, the up arrow is used to move forward and the down arrow to go back and if you hold shift key, you run.