3DXChat Community

perpetual loading screen

Sangiyn

So! like the title is saying I'm stuck in a perpetual loading screen, to be honest it worked well for almost a month (I'm a new player) and then one day, all of sudden, right after login in the game put me in an eternal loading screen and I tried anything could.

Even buying a new computer wasn't enough since I'm still stuck in that loading screen right now.

This has been covered many times already, it is caused by a corrupt avatar.

You need to contact support and ask for your avatar to be reset.

There must be a major bug doing this to people, I have not had it happen to me yet, but I am sure it will at some point judging from all the issues members are having of late.

I may get lucky and they fix it before it happens to me lol

16 hours ago, SerenityWillow said:

This has been covered many times already, it is caused by a corrupt avatar.

You need to contact support and ask for your avatar to be reset.

There must be a major bug doing this to people, I have not had it happen to me yet, but I am sure it will at some point judging from all the issues members are having of late.

I may get lucky and they fix it before it happens to me lol

yes the major bug is that they mess up with the save file of their avi to wear bra with a jacket or suspender with a skirt or pants. Can you fix players?

r

Gizmo explained that in that topic but also said "carefully" that they "maybe" bring that multiple layer thing as feature. Hope they do.

But i read it quite often in last time that avis get corrupted.
Started after face morpher release.
Maybe it appears also when you load old avi files which were made before this feature was patched when the file has a specific constellation.
Maybe some have bad luck and don't played for a while, log in and have such a config loaded which messes up the thing.
IDK, Just a guess.
Or you load an old file, modify it and that is the troublemaker.
Would make sense to me at least.

When i would have this problem and i would know i have loaded and modified something i would send this file also to the support so they have something to analyze.

Edited by Janet