3DXChat Community

A big problem

TiaDelight

I have a big problem. Until the update, the game was fine, I had some bugs like everyone has for a long time, but this time, it's much worse. When I log into the game and enter the character,I can see my profile, I can't open someone else's profile.If I go to a public room, I only see water around. I have to wait 2 minutes until the camera loads. In that room, I don't hear music and I see people under water or undressed.Pls tell me what to do. I delete and reinstal the game for 10 times..it is same..

screen-20.27.09[12.12.2022].png

screen-23.31.28[18.12.2022].png

screen-23.32.17[18.12.2022].png

screen-23.36.37[18.12.2022].png

2.png

screen-23.31.03[18.12.2022].png

Edited by TiaDelight

@CatKatWMay be right, looks like internet connection to me as well.

Try switching between USA server and Europe server and see if that fixes it.

If that doesn't fix it, try to disable and then re enable your network adapter and if you are using a wifi connection, that is most likely it.

A poor connection could allow you to log in but have issues like you are having.

@TiaDelightPlease try what Serenity stated above by logging in with the different login servers on the email log in screen. If this doesn't work, please try turning your internet router off. Wait 60 seconds then turn it back on and try again. If this doesn't work then try using a VPN such as NordVPN or something along those lines and try again.