3DXChat Community

Saving Clothing WITHOUT the Avitar for Sharing and Fashion Shows

THX Builds

Been tossing around an idea since saving avis was added.

Currently we cannot save just the outfit created without the Avi being part of the save. Since everyone is always looking for 'something else' to do, utilizing the clothing customization tool to create different clothing designs/textures and shares/sell those designs would be a logical feature to add. Why?

• Like being able to share world files - clothing designs could also be shared.
  • Adds ability for events such as Fashion Shows or Gift drops in Clubs
  • Creates a new dynamic to the 3DX experience
  • Creates  large pool of premade clothing new users could easily "wear" through learning curve
  • Is just a fucking good idea.

Edited by THX Builder

9 hours ago, THX Builder said:

Been tossing around an idea since saving avis was added.

Currently we cannot save just the outfit created without the Avi being part of the save. Since everyone is always looking for 'something else' to do, utilizing the clothing customization tool to create different clothing designs/textures and shares/sell those designs would be a logical feature to add. Why?

• Like being able to share world files - clothing designs could also be shared.
  • Adds ability for events such as Fashion Shows or Gift drops in Clubs
  • Creates a new dynamic to the 3DX experience
  • Creates  large pool of premade clothing new users could easily "wear" through learning curve
  • Is just a fucking good idea.

This would add another reason for Xgold transfer. I like it.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/11/2022 at 11:18 AM, CatKatW said:

In short... I totally agree !

I see some have tried to put Fashion Shows on that got a good turn out - but where rather pointless since I posted this. 

It seems obvious being able to create/trade/sell outfits at Fashion Shows would become events and a well  received addition similar to World Building sharing/selling became.

Gizmo, this should be a high priority due to its high impact like World Editor was.

Edited by THX Builds

Apart from the fact that I would welcome the idea of saving outfits independently of our Avi, this reads rather strange to me. You want to "sell" the outfits presented at a fashion show??? Something that anyone can easily create themselves?

How many more pointless ingame business ideas do we need here...

12 hours ago, EvaMarie said:

Apart from the fact that I would welcome the idea of saving outfits independently of our Avi, this reads rather strange to me. You want to "sell" the outfits presented at a fashion show??? Something that anyone can easily create themselves?

How many more pointless ingame business ideas do we need here...

Good question. 

Imo I don't want it limited. You shouldn't either.

There will always be those who create and share and those who sell - like World Builds. Either way works better than current. 

It is far more satisfying to "buy than get free." It's been like this since Ug the caveman sold a sharp rock in order to get something he valued. Why?  It is far more appreciated.

It's why people pay "gifts and Xgold" for sex text with those they may find repulsive RL in order to masturbate too..

PEOPLE LIKE THE THRILL.

Remember, no one is requiring YOU to sell (or buy).  Your choice. 

Edited by THX Builds