3DXChat Community

Cumshot poses

Coltrane116

• 3 weeks later...

I fully agree - cum poses add a level of authenticity and engagement to the game that we can appreciate. I think it would be great if we had the ability to cum multiple times, as this would create even more captivating and creative scenes - this would give players even more control over how they want to craft their scenes.😀

Edited by maria2575

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i agree with reaganred there a bukkake post would be cool to have. lets say in a gloryhole room or gangbang room where more than just one guy could blast your face or tits. be nice to allow others who you invite into a group chat on a threesome pose to be able to cum as well and not just shot a stream at no one.

• 1 month later...

What you want and desire is persistent cumm/cumshots that stay on your body and build over over time from all different shots from partnering you've had no matter which club you've been in and the cumm stays on you as long as you do not log out. your body and face and hair it sloppier and nastier over time till you turn in perfect cummdump rag. :) so perfect. yummy :P  my lips. just thinking about it. and bukkake should be separate from a gangbang more like circle jerk so 5 to 10 daddys/futas/fems etc can shoot their hot loads on you from a circle as their willing recipient is showered in hot tasty cum.