3DXChat Community

Remove The Religion Material please

Angon

Hello dear 3DXChat developers. I would ask you please to remove one material from world editor for a religion reasons. I am sure you do not know but one of the materials has a religion words and God names, And I do not think it is a good idea to use a religion material in 3dx and people use it without know what it means, Thanks for your understanding,

Here is a material picture

IRQ2pMR.png

fuKwYSn.png

Yes dear, Here is the meanings of the words on the material.

God Name . إلله
One God . إلله حده
Pray . صلاه

I don't think remove this material will affect on people buildings, There are alot others materials in editor, and 3DX dev's can replace it with other one,

m9eJ2Ti.png

16 hours ago, Angon said:

Hello dear 3DXChat developers. I would ask you please to remove one material from world editor for a religion reasons. I am sure you do not know but one of the materials has a religion words and God names, And I do not think it is a good idea to use a religion material in 3dx and people use it without know what it means, Thanks for your understanding,

Here is a material picture

IRQ2pMR.png

fuKwYSn.png

🇫🇷 Je ne pense pas qu'ils seraient assez fous, ou stupides, pour mettre des signes religieux dans leur plateforme.

Ce motif que tu vois, viens du palais d'Alhambra, se trouvant à Grenade en Espagne.
Bâti entre VIIIème siècle et le XVème siècle.
Il porte ce nom du fait de la conquête de ce territoire par le monde arabes à cette époque, avant qu'ils ne le perde des siècles plus tard, lors de la "Reconquista."
Le Palais de l'Alhambra tiens son nom de  : L'Alhambra (de l'arabe Al-Hamrâ - الحَمْراء)
Plus précisément : Le nom vient de l'arabe الْقَلْعَةُ ٱلْحَمْرَاءُ, ʾal-Qalʻatu al-Ḥamrāʼ(u), c'est-à-dire « le château rouge ». Il peut s'agir d'une référence à Mohammed ben Nazar, dit الأحمر, ʾal-aḥmar (« le rouge », à cause de sa barbe rousse), le fondateur de la dynastie des Nasrides, qui entra à Grenade en 1238 et fonda le site, mais le toponyme semble plus ancien.
Et je pense que les inscriptions correspondent à : Al-ahmar : الأحمر
Voilà ce que me disent mes recherches. Je me trompe probablement, mais je ne pense pas que cela ait un quelconque rapport à la religion.

🇺🇸 I don't think they would be crazy enough, or stupid enough, to put religious signs in their platform.

This pattern you see, comes from the Alhambra Palace, located in Granada, Spain.
It was built between the 8th and 15th centuries.
It has this name because of the conquest of this territory by the Arab world at that time, before they lost it centuries later, in the "Reconquista."
The Alhambra Palace takes its name from : The Alhambra (from the Arabic Al-Hamrâ - الحَمْراء)
More precisely: The name comes from the Arabic الْقَلْعَةُ ٱلْحَمْرَاءُ, ʾal-Qalʻatu al-Ḥamrāʼ(u), i.e., "the red castle." This may be a reference to Mohammed ben Nazar, known as الأحمر, ʾal-aḥmar ("the red one," because of his red beard), the founder of the Nasrid dynasty, who entered Granada in 1238 and founded the site, but the toponym appears to be older.
And I think that the inscriptions correspond to : Al-ahmar : الأحمر
This is what my research tells me. I'm probably wrong, but I don't think it has anything to do with religion

Edited by Khallum Troy

Anyone who looks only at the past is blind in one eye

But he who forgets the past is blind in two eyes

And I believe that images and symbols of history on Earth should NOT be removed or hidden

Nowhere and not even in 3DXChat !  

Quiconque ne regarde que le passé est aveugle d'un œil

Mais celui qui oublie le passé est aveugle des deux yeux

Et je crois que les images et les symboles de l'histoire sur Terre ne doivent PAS être supprimés ou cachés

Nulle part et même pas dans 3DXChat !

Cualquiera que mira solo al pasado es ciego de un ojo
Pero el que olvida el pasado es ciego de dos ojos
Y creo que las imágenes y los símbolos de la historia en la Tierra NO deben ser eliminados ni escondidos.
¡En ninguna parte y ni siquiera en 3DXChat!
3DX2021-1130-004.jpg.95cf2d3a5f49c513cb6066284b3d712d.jpg

Aaaand whether it is used with or without knowledge of it's meaning... do you believe this would stop people from showing religion or politics in their building or demeanor?

I mean, certainly I don't bitch and moan about the rampant crave over things that other people similar to me would find offensive....

It's just ridiculous to assume that every existence of something that may offend someone should be excluded.  Like, if I said I was offended by the term that underwear could say "It's a Trap!" (and for reference I'm not but it is a topic that has been expressed before) and asked them to remove it... I mean... maybe that's someone's fetish?  Maybe it's pushing an envelope that some prefer to press.

What's your end goal here?

1 hour ago, Leathium said:

If you are so religious and care SO MUCH for religion things... WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN AN ADULT SEX GAME!? JFC...

HAHAHAH I was JUST about to ask the same damn question. I'm roman catholic. Not practicing (OBVIOUSLY) otherwise I wouldn't be here. 

Edited by MaraWinterdyde

14 hours ago, Leathium said:

If you are so religious and care SO MUCH for religion things... WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN AN ADULT SEX GAME!? JFC...

🇫🇷 Tout le monde aime la "bagatelle". C'est bien connu. Dire le contraire, serait hypocrite, surtout que ça fait partie de la nature. C'est l'essence même de la vie. De plus, on y prend beaucoup de plaisir, même sur une plateforme comme 3DXChat  😂🤣

🇺🇸 Everyone loves the "trifle". It is well known. To say otherwise would be hypocritical, especially since it is part of nature. It's the essence of life. And it's a lot of fun, even on a platform like 3DXChat  😂🤣

On 12/7/2022 at 7:52 PM, SerenityWillow said:

I didn't know it was religious until just now o.O

The texture maker probably didn't either I imagine, like just saw the pattern IRL and thought they looked amazing and wanted to do some textures from them. But now a days everyone needs to get sensitivity triggered for likes and validation it feels like, making huge issues out of very small things obviously very few actually notice or perceive.