3DXChat Community

Un bouton "Mettre les gens à la porte"/A "kick or boot people out" button

Khallum Troy

🇫🇷 Bonjour, @Lisa et @Gizmo

L'an dernier, vous nous avez ajouté l'option de pouvoir ignorer des personnes, c'est très bien.
Que diriez-vous d'un bouton : "Mettre les gens dehors" ?
Certains propriétaires de room, aimeraient pouvoir mettre les gens dehors, sans forcément les mettre en ignore.
Et il serait bien d'intégrer un timer avec cette option. C'est à dire qu'on pourrait choisir la durée pendant laquelle la personne ne peut pas revenir : 5 min, 15, min, 30, 45, min ou 60 min.
Pour les personnes qui font du RP et qui veulent créer un système de pénalité, ça serait pas mal aussi.

🇺🇸 Good morning, @Lisa and @Gizmo

Last year you added the option to ignore people, that's great.
How about a button: "Kick people out"?
Some room owners would like to be able to kick people out, without necessarily ignoring them.
And it would be nice to integrate a timer with this option. That is, you could choose how long the person can't come back: 5 min, 15, min, 30, 45, min or 60 min.
For people who do RP and want to create a penalty system, that would be nice too.

Edited by Khallum Troy

19 hours ago, EvaMarie said:

Why so complicated? If someone doesn't know how to behave, the iggy button is a practical solution. Just "kicking" someone out would only end up in a quarrel and in the end at the iggy list again anyhow.

And if you want,  you can also remove people from there the coming day.

🇫🇷 Bonjour EvaMarie,

Le bouton ignore, peut parfois s'avérer un peu trop brutal, ou radical, dans certaines circonstances.
Parfois tu veux juste faire sortir quelqu'un de ta room, sans pour autant le mettre en ignore.
C'est une autre option en plus. Je ne parle pas de retirer l'option ignorer.
Quand tu es comme moi, et que tu fais du rp, parfois, tu as des gens qui font un peu des bêtises, et sans vouloir être trop méchant, tu leur dis, qu'ils ont une pénalité de : 5 min, ou de 15 min, ou 30 min. Ce n'est rien d'exceptionnel.

Dans certains jeux en ligne, quand un joueur se montre un peu trop "passionné" on va dire ça comme ça, il arrive que des admins, ou des modérateurs, le bannissent temporairement du chat local. Cela se fait pendant une certaine durée, afin qu'il se calme. Ils ne le virent pas, forcément, du jeu.

Ca ne veut pas dire que tu es forcément fâché avec quelqu'un, ou que tu t'es disputé avec quelqu'un. Ce n'est pas ça. Pas forcément.
En conclusion, ce n'est rien de compliqué. C'est juste une option en plus, qui très courante, très commune, et qui existe déjà sur bon nombres d'autres plateformes.

🇺🇸 Good morning EvaMarie,

The ignore button can sometimes be a little too harsh, or radical, in certain circumstances.
Sometimes you just want to get someone out of your room, but not ignore them.
That's another option as well. I'm not talking about removing the ignore option.
When you're like me, and you're rp'ing, sometimes you get people who are doing a little bit of stupid stuff, and not to be too mean, but you tell them, they have a penalty of : 5 min, or 15 min, or 30 min. It's nothing exceptional.

In some online games, when a player is a bit too "passionate" let's put it that way, it happens that admins or moderators temporarily ban him from the local chat. This is done for a certain period of time, so that he calms down. They don't necessarily kick him out of the game.

It doesn't mean that you are necessarily angry with someone, or that you had a fight with someone. It's not that. It doesn't have to be.
In conclusion, it's nothing complicated. It's just an extra option, which is very common, very common, and already exists on many other platforms.

Even that unignore has an one hour cool down is wierd. Besides that I aggree on the suggestion because sometimes you don't want to ignore someone, just remove them from the room. What's so hard to grasp on the concept? I also see some use cases for games. If you fear discussions about the kick you can just tell the person kicked that "The room has been closed". Ignore is just too harsh for some situations. Every chat system I know has kick and ban for that reason.

Edited by purpledevil
typo

1 hour ago, purpledevil said:

Even that unignore has an one hour cool down is wierd. Besides that I aggree on the suggestion because sometimes you don't want to ignore someone, just remove them from the room. What's so hard to grasp on the concept? I also see some use cases for games. If you fear discussions about the kick you can just tell the person kicked that "The room has been closed". Ignore is just too harsh for some situations. Every chat system I know has kick and ban for that reason.

🇫🇷 On est d'accord. C'est une chose qui est tout à fait commune à bon nombre de plateformes. Je dirais même que : c'est une fonctionnalité de base de modération et/ou d'administration. Que ce soit sur des plateformes de jeu, de chats, des forums, des réseaux sociaux etc. Et à mon sens, c'est une fonctionnalité de modération et/ou d'administration qui manque dans la plateforme.

🇺🇸 We agree. This is something that is quite common to many platforms. I would even say that: it is a basic moderation and/or administration feature. Whether it's on game platforms, chat rooms, forums, social networks etc. And in my opinion, this is a moderation and/or administration feature that is missing in the platform.