3DXChat Community

Allow clothed sex (no auto-nude)

Kehner

Allow sex with clothes on (remove automatic nudity / or add an option to enable-disable it).

Automatic nudity is a very annoying and unnecessary feature during sex. It prevents enjoying the sensuality and eroticism provided by bottom chlothes (panties, skirts, upskirts, shorts, pants and jeans).

1652503051_Diseosinttulo(2).thumb.png.28fa4063ce5c0d3be6b84ca4044c3b43.png

It is assumed that they put this function to prevent the clothing intersecting with penis during sex and may look bad and unnatural. However, only a few clothes look bad, most of them look good and natural during sex, plus we can always take them off.

• Panties: Clothing intersecting with penis is imperceptible and pleasant. (looks good)
  • Skirts/Upskirts: There is no clothing intersecting. (looks good)
  • Shorts: Clothing intersecting with penis is pleasant. (looks good)
  • Pants/jeans: Clothing intersecting with penis is pleasant. (looks good)
  • Tight/long skirts: Clothing intersecting with penis is not very pleasant. (looks bad)

944506791_Diseosinttulo.thumb.png.1b602d3bfa51e0f9d36d27855bd8c474.png

Advantages of removing auto-nude (at least on option to disable it)

• Sensuality and eroticism in clothing and roleplay.
  • Natural, pleasant and progressive nudity.
  • Oral sex, foreplay and all sex positions with clothes on.
  • Total control of clothing during sex.
  • Touching and stimulation of the genitals without fucking. (all sex positions as foreplay)

1732509537_Diseosinttulo(1).thumb.png.778352d840b62b135809509f67d2ca07.png

There are just a few clothes-positions that bring intersecting and cutting problems and looks bad, but I think that is no reason to eliminate all the other options that looks really great and we could enjoy in the game. It has been requested for years and I would like them to try to fix this problem.

• 2 weeks later...

Please add this finally 😕

The swimsuits are tagged as dresses and also stay on even it looks unrealistic because the texture covers the hot zone, so what's the matter that you don't allow it for skirts also, it would look very good in most cases, better than the swimsuit... i dont get it and will never understand that *sigh*

Edited by Janet

• 1 month later...

For any clothes in the game, we need an additional status. Now there are two statuses: dressed or removed. We need a third option - little lower \ little raise. Little drop a skirt or trousers, little lift a top or shirt. But the developers are too LAZY and won't do it, so we'll never see it in the game. They don't even do new poses, one or two a year!

4 hours ago, SashaFoxy said:

For any clothes in the game, we need an additional status. Now there are two statuses: dressed or removed. We need a third option - little lower \ little raise. Little drop a skirt or trousers, little lift a top or shirt. But the developers are too LAZY and won't do it, so we'll never see it in the game. They don't even do new poses, one or two a year!

2022 they brought over "50" poses. That are 4 poses a month. That is absolutely okay. Designing poses is not easy at all. Devs did very well on that part on the game. Still much left and hope they keep going but to say they brought nothing is 🤦‍♀️.

16 hours ago, Janet said:

2022 they brought over "50" poses. That are 4 poses a month. That is absolutely okay. Designing poses is not easy at all. Devs did very well on that part on the game. Still much left and hope they keep going but to say they brought nothing is 🤦‍♀️.

50 poses a year is very little. Half of them are either bad poses or bisexual shit. Good content is updated very slowly.

Edited by SashaFoxy

8 hours ago, SashaFoxy said:

50 poses a year is very little. Half of them are either bad poses or bisexual shit. Good content is updated very slowly.

So that are 25 poses which you don't consider as "shit" per year, that are still 2 per month.  Still multiple times more than you mentioned first.
That is still very good.
You would know that when you would create 3D game animations or would have knowledge in this sector or game design itself.
I am glad that devs not only bring content for a certain group of players and try to give everybody anything also bi and trans also when i am personally not into that.

Devs would bring more updates in short time when it would make sense but when you waste more time with fixes than with developing content at the end it isn't worth because the more gets patched the more issues they have to eliminate.

I also don't think they had someone hired to create poses before 2022 so they bought them on order which is more expensive/ complicated on long time what seem to change now because they suddenly bring much more poses. (Just a guess)

On 1/19/2023 at 1:36 AM, SashaFoxy said:

For any clothes in the game, we need an additional status. Now there are two statuses: dressed or removed. We need a third option - little lower \ little raise. Little drop a skirt or trousers, little lift a top or shirt.

But that idea is great and i hope they are able to add this👍

Edited by Janet

• 2 weeks later...

I'm with everyone here who advocates us having the choice of what we take off and when. But I would love to see more short dresses and skirts available rather than the tendency towards longer skirts and dresses and for shorts.

I have never understood the need for any of the gym poses, this is a sex site after all so gym poses are a waste of dev resources. (maybe the devs are fitness freaks).

Sorry Sasha, you might not be bisexual but many are, they are as entitled to new poses as you are.

2 hours ago, AliceEmilyM said:

I'm with everyone here who advocates us having the choice of what we take off and when. But I would love to see more short dresses and skirts available rather than the tendency towards longer skirts and dresses and for shorts.

I have never understood the need for any of the gym poses, this is a sex site after all so gym poses are a waste of dev resources. (maybe the devs are fitness freaks).

Sorry Sasha, you might not be bisexual but many are, they are as entitled to new poses as you are.

I have nothing against bisexuals. I'm just advocating common sense. Naturals are always in the majority. And content needs to be made for the majority of people, not for the minority.

• 2 weeks later...

+1 to the ability to keep clothes.

I can see this implemented either as a setting that prevents them coming off in the first place or them still 'automatically' coming off, but without disabling the option to put them back on again.  I want to keep my skirt on!

I think the short skirts idea would probably take too much dev time to be worth it unless 3DX added significant support for user-created and managed content.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, MissD said:

This should have been implemented when they asked which features from Rochi's mod we wanted to keep 😅

Indeed, I wont bother finding the old thread but it was asked there.

As I have said in other threads about this subject, I have no issue with the default being as it is now, but it would be lovely to be able to "choose" what we want to have on or off, just like the DLL allowed us to.

9 hours ago, JenC said:

Indeed, I wont bother finding the old thread but it was asked there...

This thread?

@Xizi was the first to request Rochi's DLL for "clothed sex" 

Giz even acknowledges this request will be added in a "next" patch...

Hmm, what happened @ Gizmo?

Wow it's already 4 years since then! It feels so weird to read my post from these times... Time flies so fast! 

Have to say though, Gizmo and team added everything from that post aside of clothed sex 😛 

Don't know why they still not letting us have it...  If it would be technically impossible, it would not be in DLL, right? 

1 hour ago, Kaitlyn1989 said:

This thread?

@Xizi was the first to request Rochi's DLL for "clothed sex" 

Giz even acknowledges this request will be added in a "next" patch...

Hmm, what happened @ Gizmo?

Ohh. Didn't know that. So it was planned but suddenly throwed away? Oh oh.

3 hours ago, Xizi said:

Wow it's already 4 years since then! It feels so weird to read my post from these times... Time flies so fast! 

Have to say though, Gizmo and team added everything from that post aside of clothed sex 😛 

Don't know why they still not letting us have it...  If it would be technically impossible, it would not be in DLL, right? 

Just to be clear I am just guessing with this post..

But after that patch, the "clothes bug" where other people engaging in a sexual pose without removing their clothes first, and you would see them have clothes on during sex happened.

So again I am just guessing, but to me it seems like Gizmo might have misunderstood what we actually wanted, and added the "bug" instead, and it is still present in the game today, if you want to get the actual clothes synced for the people in a sexual pose you have to rejoin the room and they will be naked like they are on their screen.

3 hours ago, MissD said:

Just to be clear I am just guessing with this post..

But after that patch, the "clothes bug" where other people engaging in a sexual pose without removing their clothes first, and you would see them have clothes on during sex happened.

So again I am just guessing, but to me it seems like Gizmo might have misunderstood what we actually wanted, and added the "bug" instead, and it is still present in the game today, if you want to get the actual clothes synced for the people in a sexual pose you have to rejoin the room and they will be naked like they are on their screen.

Well, the words were "we will make clothes stay during sex in the upcoming patch". For me at least that sounds more than clear what's ment and hard to throw out of context. My guess: Something technically did not went like intended and it was not that easy to realise than thought first🥵.

8 hours ago, Xizi said:

Indeed, they did. 😊 Kudos to Giz & Devs. And agreed, there must be a reasonable explanation for its absence.

Is it related to the "Clothes Bug" MissD mentions? The answer... tickles this cat's curiosity, needing a scratching. 😉 

7 hours ago, Janet said:

Well, the words were "we will make clothes stay during sex in the upcoming patch". For me at least that sounds more than clear what's ment and hard to throw out of context. My guess: Something technically did not went like intended and it was not that easy to realise than thought first🥵.

I don't disagree, as I said I'm just guessing, thinking that if it wasn't intentionally it would have been fixed by now as it was a "planned feature" ? 😅