3DXChat Community

Lovense toys doesnt sink

SirNikolas

Hello, after a few months i came back inGame, but now my toys doesn't sinc with the relatives animations. They connect well, the Remore App of the Lovense works. But i don't know why they doesn vibes when one animation is setted. I have Windows 10 (emulated on a Mac) and the last version of the Game, the Lovense App and also the firmware of the toys (Max2, Hush & Gush). Thanks who would answer.

I'm having the same problem. My toys worked two days ago, but now when I sync both the game and the app say I'm connected, but there is not response from the toy.

Manual control and patterns work perfectly fine, so there's an issue with communication from the game to the app.

Nada de nada… but I have talked with a few players and they says that it’s all ok. So I really don’t understand why only for a few of us the sinc doesn’t work. I thought that maybe there could be some problem if there is installed also the desktop Remote App?

If have the same issue. For me the issue started last thursday.

I already tried (without any success)

• Removed other lovense apps from pc
  • Reinstalled 3dxchat on PC

Since the issue doesn't occur for everyone, maybe we should try to identify simularities here.

For me:

• I am using Windows 11 with  windows update from last week (but the issue started before the windows update was installed)
  • lovense Remote app is running on an iPhone, app version 5.7.2(292)
  • ios version 15.6.1

Edited by cp9999

5 hours ago, Toriel said:

mine works again i tapd game mode and conneted my toy in game and it syncd up whit the animations maby try that 

Eh I tried too, but that switch doesn’t turn on in my iPhone… maybe is a bug on iOS!

or have you tapped the Game Mode switch with the Remote App connected with the Game?

Edited by SirNikolas

• 3 weeks later...

I really don't care that lovense toys are not working. It was bad enough when guys would use my words to get them off but now they're wanting me to operate the speed control as well so they get a better feeling that it's actually me jerking them off. This is making them very lazy and even more silent and since it doesn't do anything for me they can have as many dick pics and as many empty profiles as they like but as soon as I see those words 'lovense user' I move on.