3DXChat Community

Suggestions

katella

38 minutes ago, MistressBeryl said:

What for, giving fakes a better hideaway?

It could be handy if you are at the world editor, or at the character editor, or if you are alone at your home... not if you are wandering through other rooms

10 hours ago, MistressBeryl said:

What for, giving fakes a better hideaway?

What do you mean by "fakes" and why do they need a hideaway?
Anyway, speaking of the subject, I am not sure if an invisible mode is a good or bad idea, but what I am sure would be good to add is an AFK status and Busy status. Of course some people going to ignore our status anyway, but in general it would make life easier.

Being able to turn off your online status was something I use to push for. It is common to have people on your friends list that you want to keep as friends but don't want to have to see every time you go in the game.  Some people get very clingy in 3DX and it can produce problems. You should be able to go in the game and spend time with people that you want to at that time without it being made public you are online. If I remember correctly when you open a room you can set it to public or private. Why not have it so if you have a room set to private, or are in someone elses room that is set to private, you can then have the option to set your online status to show offline. There are a lot of reasons and times where people do not want to be disturbed with pms, especially in a sex game.

Edited by Twiggy

• 2 weeks later...

I think a favorite list would be nice.. like... you can add people to it and they always can see you online when you turn into "do not disturb" while the others see you as offline.
I mean forcing a disconnect is an idea when it comes to building, but nevertheless you have the damn reconnect window which you never can hide fully (without hiding the full UI)

• 4 months later...
On 11/16/2022 at 9:55 PM, MistressBeryl said:

Wozu, um Fälschungen ein besseres Versteck zu geben?

Ich würde mich sehr über die Möglichkeit freuen, wenn ich selber entscheiden könnte, ob und von wem ich aus meiner FL gerade angesprochen werden möchte. Manches mal bin ich wegen der vielen Chats nicht zum Spielen gekommen. Nicht zu antworten gilt als arrogant. Wenn ich aber antworte, beginnen nicht endende Dialoge. Und selbst, wenn ich sage, dass ich gerade beschäftigt bin, werde ich von vielen dennoch weiter angeschrieben. Was machst du gerade? - Darf ich zuschauen? - Da wär ich jetzt gern dabei! - Wo bist du? - Ich warte auf dich!...usw.  Ich unterhalte mich wirklich sehr gerne, aber eben nicht mit 5 oder mehr Leuten gleichzeitig. Solange ich keine Möglichkeit habe das zu steuern, nutze ich meine Zweit-AV ganz ohne FL. Dann kann ich nur von jenen angeschrieben werden, die mit mir im selben Raum sind. Das bewahrt mir oft meinen Spielspaß.