3DXChat Community

My life as a Travestite

HotTS

I understand, sailorpaladina, you're attracted by the fragility and femininity of the passive Sissy.

So you feel superior to men when you do sex with her being you the active part.

This is very interesting because I always thought a girl does not enjoy when she is active with another one using a sex toy.

In fact, I thought she would only fuck me because she loves me and she wants to give me pleasure, never because she could enjoy being dominating me.

But this is again very interesting...

Where do we find girls like you?

Yeah from my own experience and feedback from friends, that's exact the feel. I wonder if other women here could support or argument what I said. Women have been always seen as the fragile sex, so having the chance to have a man who wishes to feel deeply the feeling of being the fragile sex is awesome, even for women who doesn't enjoy sex this way at all.

You may ask to her when you get to find one, how she feels doing you. About your last question, gonna be honest with you. You can only find them if you look for them. They will never come for you.

Look in sites of your country maybe city, where people are looking for sex or dates. Try using a different name/pic like you do here. After your first time you will have enough confidence to push it further. But beware: this is a not coming back path. You might love doing it so much, you will hardly be willing to be a Man (capitalized m) again. Not trying to scare you. I'm actually wishing you free yourself from the bonds of the shyness.

Thanks Robo, you're my lovely fan!!! 

Kiss...  :) 

Thanks Sailorpaladina, I'll follow your suggestion... and fly to Brazil to meet you if I find nothing here.... hihihihihi!

Kiss...  :P 

Thanks Jaxxxis for encouraging me... I really appreciate it! Kiss...  :lol: 

Q: I've never been with shemales. Is that true that you suck better than girls?

Try one and then get your conclusions!

Hihihihihihihihihihi... I was kidding....  ;) 

Many men who have tried confirm we do it better. The reason, they say, is that we perfectly know male anatomy...  :huh: 

By the way, lesbians girls say something similar: girls lick pussy better than men... and for the same reason!

Personally, I think it is rather people than gender that makes difference.  :) 

I had experiences with girls, as I mentioned in this topic, and have excellent souvenirs of oral sex.... I also had sex with men who wanted to suck me and souvenirs are good too...  :lol: 

I sincerely see no difference.... except in specific cases...

A young guy wanted to blow me and I let him do... He was too nervous, probably first time, took my penis with two fingers, smelt it and licked the head... He stopped after 10 seconds, took 1 minute rest with my penis in his fingers, and licked again for stopping after 10 seconds... again!... :angry:... I asked him to stop after 5 minutes... and he felt ashamed!

I learned a lot from one girl who sucked me. It was the second time we met, a year ago, she was 10 years older and married.

We met in a bar while her husband was at work and left when it was late and time to go home.

In the car, 10 minutes from her home, she warned me she wasn't ready for sex but wanted some kisses and caresses...

After 10 minutes, I took my trousers down and showed my penis in full erection looking for attention...  ;) 

She made the best blowjob I ever had with a special attention on the pace... :wub: And I was surprised she rarely used her hand!

She was licking my penis head, long and slow, then sucking my all penis, quicker and harder for later coming back to the header as soon she felt some pre-cum. I recall that feeling of joy explosion to come and how she could manage to take it down...  :P 

At the beginning, I felt frustrated!!! I was to cum but stopped... but pleasure was higher every time I was closer...

I can't remember how long it took, but I do remember the pleasure, small orgasms I had every time I was close to cum... 

She finally let me cumming in her mouth... she took everything!... arguing "I like it! It tastes very nice!"  :o 

I do exactly what she showed me when I meet men... I also lick testicles when asked (I personally don't like it!)...

A few men want me to finger them while I suck... That doesn't mean they are gay, it just mean they know their body!

The pleasure I give is increased with my finger rubbing the anus... No pain at all, just one finger rubbing the G spot!

With Love!

post-4422-0-71620900-1432221126_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...

Hey Folks!!!

I know I have been off from game and forum for a while and the reason was that I really needed a good rest...  :P 

I'll tell you what happened:

You know everything about me, after reading my posts here, so you know I love to be a travestite and I do real sex in public areas with strangers girl dressed. But I always back home boy dressed and recover my male behavior. I do this since 3 years...  :wub: 

It is like switching ON-OFF my female behavior. It is true that I have androgen body making this switch simple and easy (I already described myself here so I am not to do it again..  :lol:).

I met a guy in the game, a lovely one, who met me when I was leaving a bad story (in the game too). He took my hand and drove me into the slave world... and I felt like a princess (I know, it is a contradiction, but he made me feeling that way!).

Our relationship progressed to the point where we, both having sex with others, didn't tolerate it.

I mean, I had sex with others in the game but he was my man, so I wanted him in exclusive, so I hated seeing him with others. And I thing it happened the same to him...  :unsure: 

We were simply falling in love one each other!!!

And he announced me he was to move home and told me his best wish was to have me with him!

That was the best love demonstration I ever had and I was so grateful! And I started thinking seriously to accept it.

But, as I said, I am travestite, 20 years old, and he is, believe or not, heterosexual...  :blink: 

I know, I know... this is incredible... He loved my female behavior... You see?.... He really considered me as a girl, knowing perfectly well I am a boy... :o 

So we discussed about meeting in a hotel where he is to live, and spend a week-end together, making love, knowing better each other, making love again, hanging out, making love again and again, ... but he wanted me girl dressed all the time... :huh: 

I was asked to switch my female behavior ON and never turn it off while we were together...

And then? Was it a problem?

I think the problem could come after if we loved each other, if we really wanted to be together... I should then have thought about my transformation.... about being a transsexual... meaning I would have started hormone therapy, breast intervention and who knows what else... :ph34r: 

This is a no returning point journey... and I know it pretty well because I have some friends who are transsexuals.

I felt scared, so scared that I didn't even speak to him, and took an opportunity of him temporary leaving the game (because of work) to leave it too... :huh:

Now, two months after, I am back, full of fantasies, I want to meet tons of people, experience sex over any limit, but I'll make sure love is away of any relation...

SMACK !!!!

• 2 months later...

Wow HotTs!

I love everything you tell about you.... I must admit shemales are my deepest and hardest fantasy... specially those like you!

I wish I could be one of those you met you at night in the park... I'd make everything to give us pleasure!

Just thinking about all this... and my c**k goes in erection!