3DXChat Community

Cannot close my Room

koubrauss

So I've been having this bug since last week , I tried submitting a ticket but still have not gotten any answers . Maybe I will have more chance here .

My issue is that I cannot currently close my room , which is preventing me from opening a new one .

When I click clear and close , the button flickers a bit and then it comes back , not allowing me to open new room or close the open one at all .

Also , the room permanently stays stuck at 2 players in it , even if there is 0 or 10 people , always stuck at 2 .

I have tried the following troubleshooting steps : Clear everyone out of room and restart , Restart game , Reinstall game launcher , restart pc.

Please assist , as this is a game breaking bug .

Thank you .

ERROR 3dx1.png

Error 3dx2.png

12 hours ago, koubrauss said:

So I've been having this bug since last week , I tried submitting a ticket but still have not gotten any answers . Maybe I will have more chance here .

My issue is that I cannot currently close my room , which is preventing me from opening a new one .

When I click clear and close , the button flickers a bit and then it comes back , not allowing me to open new room or close the open one at all .

Also , the room permanently stays stuck at 2 players in it , even if there is 0 or 10 people , always stuck at 2 .

I have tried the following troubleshooting steps : Clear everyone out of room and restart , Restart game , Reinstall game launcher , restart pc.

Please assist , as this is a game breaking bug .

Thank you .

ERROR 3dx1.png

Error 3dx2.png

🇫🇷 Bonsoir,

Est-ce que tu as essayé de la fermer quand tu es dans la garde-robe (l'éditeur d'avatar) ?
Quand tu te connectes, au lieu de cliquer sur "Play", clique sur "Edit". Tu vas entrer directement dans l'éditeur d'avatar. Là, essaie de fermer ta room.
J'ai constaté, il y a quelques mois, que passer directement par l'éditeur d'avatar, en se connectant empêchait certains bugs :
- lise d'amis manquante après avoir été déconnecté par la plateforme,
- le fait de ne pas voir des personnes présentes dans ta room, ouverte en amis ou en groupe, après avoir été déconnecté par la plateforme.
Essaies comme ça, et tiens nous au courant.

🇺🇸 Good evening,

Have you tried closing it when you are in the wardrobe (the avatar editor)?
When you log in, instead of clicking on "Play", click on "Edit". You will go directly to the avatar editor. Here you try to close your room.
I found a few months ago that going directly to the avatar editor when logging in prevents some bugs:
- missing friend list after being logged out by the platform,
- not seeing people in your room, open as friends or in groups, after being logged out by the platform.
Try it like that and let us know.

Edit.jpg

12 hours ago, Khallum Troy said:

🇫🇷 Bonsoir,

Est-ce que tu as essayé de la fermer quand tu es dans la garde-robe (l'éditeur d'avatar) ?
Quand tu te connectes, au lieu de cliquer sur "Play", clique sur "Edit". Tu vas entrer directement dans l'éditeur d'avatar. Là, essaie de fermer ta room.
J'ai constaté, il y a quelques mois, que passer directement par l'éditeur d'avatar, en se connectant empêchait certains bugs :
- lise d'amis manquante après avoir été déconnecté par la plateforme,
- le fait de ne pas voir des personnes présentes dans ta room, ouverte en amis ou en groupe, après avoir été déconnecté par la plateforme.
Essaies comme ça, et tiens nous au courant.

🇺🇸 Good evening,

Have you tried closing it when you are in the wardrobe (the avatar editor)?
When you log in, instead of clicking on "Play", click on "Edit". You will go directly to the avatar editor. Here you try to close your room.
I found a few months ago that going directly to the avatar editor when logging in prevents some bugs:
- missing friend list after being logged out by the platform,
- not seeing people in your room, open as friends or in groups, after being logged out by the platform.
Try it like that and let us know.

Edit.jpg

I tried this , but sadly it did not work .

Thanks for the suggestion.

When you start 3DXC, and click on "play" underneath your avi, then click on the brush icon to open the editor. In the editor, load another world file, click on "select location" and then on the pic under "my world". Then the other room should be uploaded to the servers.
Does this work for you?

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, oODareOo said:

This room is still open and needs to be dealt with, as the owner cannot open any other rooms right now.

🇫🇷 Bonjour,

Peut être essaie d'ouvrir 3DXChat en tant qu'Administrateur.
(clic droit sur l'icone 3DXChat > ouvrir en tant qu'Administrateur)
Une fois ouvert :
> Entre par l'éditeur d'avatar comme je t'ai montré.
> En suite vas dans ta room
> Ouvre le world editor et changes de room.
> Une fois chargée, clic sur le bouton "Mon monde" pour revenir dans la plateforme.
Dis nous si cela a fonctionné.

🇺🇸 Hello,

Maybe try to open 3DXChat as Administrator.
(right click on the 3DXChat icon > open as Administrator)
Once opened :
> Enter through the avatar editor as I showed you.
> Then go to your room
> Open the world editor and change your room.
> Once loaded, click on the "My world" button to return to the platform.
Tell us if it worked.

• 5 weeks later...