3DXChat Community

TITTY SUCKING POSES..... NEED I SAY ANYTHING ELSE .... GUYS COME ON

XOKINGDATAOX

Look in the game as in real life there are steps to fornication holding, cuddling, kissing, for many the next thing is getting ahold of them glorious fucking tits in your hands massaging them and BEHOLD!!! SUCKIN DEM BIG OL TITTIES rolling that nipple around playing tongue wars with it OMFG. Ive had many awesome times with titties its like a good tailgating before the big game man u get ahold of dem titties and you know something u can gauge and stratigize ur attack plan while warming up the bisquets GIZMO TEAM!!!!!!!!! PUT THEM TITTIES IN MY MOUTH PLAEASE !!!!!! thats all im asking for from santa claus is some damn sucking poses PLEASEEEEEEEEEE  that is all thank you for ur time 

always, 

The Pickle 

P.S. TITTY SUCKING POSES PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE <3

You can roleplay that.

I think, what makes this idea imposible, is the breast size scroll bar.

If too small u will be sucking the air, if too big, ur head will be glitchy swallowed into the tit.

1 hour ago, Alys said:

You can roleplay that.

I think, what makes this idea imposible, is the breast size scroll bar.

If too small u will be sucking the air, if too big, ur head will be glitchy swallowed into the tit.

Exactly. The wide variance in breast sizes makes this almost impossible.

They'd have to find a way to alter the animations so one body could track the skin of the other and allow for varying sizes. That's also why you can't change penis size. If they could, it would make for much more convincing animations, as hands would be on the skin and not under it - hair too. the clipping that occurs looks really rotten.

And while we're on the subject of sloppy animation, could we alter the cumshots so they don't actually occur inside, or at least fix it so the ejaculate does blast out the back of people's heads? Or out of their bodies? It's just sloppy work and looks horrible.

look ive been roleplaying that shit for over 5 yrs now, and i see your point but that was also the excuse for not having titty fucking poses and they found a way around that they can do the same with sucking as well .. am i correct in my assumption. even so i mean huge titties i dont mine being ears deep in them :P