3DXChat Community

Knee Socks?

maria2575

Hey, I like socks, I think they are cute, and I was thinking if knee socks could be added to the game. Not too long but under the knee or even more hot lingerie stockings/socks.

That would be awesome, my situation is that I'm running out of outfit ideas, and my fun in the game is the outfits I make. I think we need more clothes. :) 

I have made this short I hope this is something to think about. The Socks I'm thinking about are the popular 3 stripes at the top socks, or small socks, normal black socks that go under the knees.

Kind Regards Maria :D 

22 hours ago, maria2575 said:

Hey, I like socks, I think they are cute, and I was thinking if knee socks could be added to the game. Not too long but under the knee or even more hot lingerie stockings/socks.

That would be awesome, my situation is that I'm running out of outfit ideas, and my fun in the game is the outfits I make. I think we need more clothes. :) 

I have made this short I hope this is something to think about. The Socks I'm thinking about are the popular 3 stripes at the top socks, or small socks, normal black socks that go under the knees.

@Gizmo and @Lisa

🇫🇷 Oui ! On veut des chaussettes pour les avatars hommes aussi s'il vous plait ! Merci !

🇺🇸 Yes ! We want socks for male avatars too please !! Thank you !

On 10/25/2022 at 7:15 PM, maria2575 said:

Hi, I totally agree, we want socks ! please !!