3DXChat Community

Poses

Annak

Are there more poses for FFF in works?  or do we all need to filter through the female with penises.  Seem like most poses in 3som are set for people with penises.  Everything new is for FUTA or males.  Is there a way of separating showing us what one will put a penis on us females?

21 hours ago, Annak said:

Are there more poses for FFF in works?  or do we all need to filter through the female with penises.  Seem like most poses in 3som are set for people with penises.  Everything new is for FUTA or males.  Is there a way of separating showing us what one will put a penis on us females?

Strapons are not penis and are part of the lesbian erotica. It is a patriarchal meme that Lesbian are only clitoridean :);)

10 hours ago, MeiLing said:

Strapons are not penis and are part of the lesbian erotica. It is a patriarchal meme that Lesbian are only clitoridean :);)

More not cock/strap on poses would be nice. Not all of us like only penis or strap-on thing as the only options.

And that thing about patriarchal is dumb.

Edited by AIice

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/24/2022 at 7:09 PM, MeiLing said:

Mei, I can agree with you, and I don't dislike at all using strap-on 😁 but, if I don't want using them, I might have the choice. On the other hand, sometime is not so clear what really is in the pose and it can be embarassing. I could, for example, want to finger my GF (and to be fingered, lol) and I could find myself strocking a cock and my GF also 😱. BTW many poses could be adapted with a small effort IMHO and then to be more useful. I was reading the thread about titties kiss and sucking. Well, I understand problems with animations. But I think I would accept game is 'overriding' size choosen by player with a fixed medium size, in this case.  I am curious what you, gals, think about this proposal. To the progrommers... guys, pleeease, don't forget us!! Quite all new poses are not intended for us 😭 Make a little effort!! There are already poses very similar but made separately for FF and FS. So, if you really want, you can!