3DXChat Community

Shared room visitors

Auryyn

Hello all

Is there an option to log the visitors of my shared room? I'm sometimes AFK there to allow others to use the room when I can't be online and it would be nice to see how many visitors have been there.

Anf another question: What parameters make the shared room move up or down in the locations list? I see rooms with only a few visitors on top and other rooms with 50 or more visitors on position 20 or later.

Thanks for your answers!

12 hours ago, Auryyn said:

Hello all

Is there an option to log the visitors of my shared room? I'm sometimes AFK there to allow others to use the room when I can't be online and it would be nice to see how many visitors have been there.

There is no ingame function for this. All you can do is, if you do offer streaming of your own music in this related room that you can check with your streaming service the ip of the listeners. So you can see wich one did start listen to your stream and stopping listening (might be the same like entering and leaving your room).

The reason why some is on the top with a few visitors, is because they paid for it.

You can use 300 Xgold to boost the room to the top of the list and stay there until someone else does the same. The problem is of course  that you sometimes stay for several minutes and other times just seconds before you fall down the list again. This happens depending on the time of day you choose to boost your room, and what kind of room owners you are "competing" against, since some just boost one time, and others uses tens of thousand of Xgold to stay on top.

It has been like this since we got the feature and it will not change since it generates money for the game owners. That is probably the same reason why we don`t have the ability to sort the list in any way or mark rooms we have previously visited as favourites.

The reason why some rooms are at the bottom of the list with 50+ people in them is because the "crowded" ones start with that number as they have hired "dancers" DJ`s, "staff", uses multiple accounts, and their friends list to boost the numbers from the start to create the illusion of being popular and get people to come in, since people almost only follow other people in here.