3DXChat Community

Building Large and Shrinking it Problem!!!

Alliehotass

Ive been building a long time in this game. Once you could build Large, ie a Mixer, Bike wotever and shrink it to 1:1 Scale. Why?...because building large makes it alot easier to get close to work on small details etc. Everything worked fine and i have things i have made still that are just fine....Until now!

For a while now any Text you "shrink" from large is all messed up.

I made a mixer a while ago with text on it, shrunk it to 1:1 and everything was fine, text was exactly the same as it was LARGE Scale.

Now the same procedure creates text that is all messed up and out of alignment. ie the Mixer shrunk to 1:1 Scale is all fine except for the text which is now Wak!

Anyway to avoid this problem? A workaround because for sure tha Devs arent going to fix it just like they havnt fixed the floor holes that are created with small details.

Hey Hey Diana...my old builds are of the exact same size. Im very exact on sizing things. Its just the smaller you go the more they get messed up as you can start to see them getting messed up at slightly larger sizes. Everything looks just fine in the Editor its just when you then load it.

8 minutes ago, Alliehotass said:

Hey Hey Diana...my old builds are of the exact same size. Im very exact on sizing things. Its just the smaller you go the more they get messed up as you can start to see them getting messed up at slightly larger sizes. Everything looks just fine in the Editor its just when you then load it.

Yes, it's SO annoying 😞
The problem is, when you load a file (and an object) into the editor, it only reads a certain amount of digits after the dot of the size value and cuts the rest. 

11 hours ago, Diana Prince said:

Yes, it's SO annoying 😞
The problem is, when you load a file (and an object) into the editor, it only reads a certain amount of digits after the dot of the size value and cuts the rest. 

Aaaah k, Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Wish they would fix that. Thanx for tha reply :) 

7 hours ago, AlexaDarkness said:

Show me what you want your font like @Alliehotass maybe I can accommodate you

Hey Hey Alexa Queen of Fonts \O :) 

K Im making a Mixer, wilps eets a V2.0 new and improved for my New V2.0 Turntables and Mixer Setup. Tha Ref Pics ive used are Below and under that is my build.

I want Text that is realistic to tha Ref Pics that can be shrunk down....without becoming wrecked...but as Diana said that seems unavoidable. Anyways ill try and come up with sumting ah guess. And TY Alexa you do real good work. :)

644255538_djm-450-angle-Copy.jpg.664366f992e2b5ac25b122eca67c7e94.jpgPioneer_DJ_PLX_1000_angle_view.thumb.jpg.50426ad2469481290fc700000d611bb9.jpg

My Build..these are Giant Size at tha moment so text looks as it should, once shrunk down to 1:1 tha text will get all jank and wreckereds.

542944690_2022-03-0318-57-23_20822.thumb.png.b189e1ede58d13107d0df2e307c435d1.pngz-A4c2IdRW2UW5Wogzctqg.thumb.webp.6fdc2e079beaef2c3ef8ad39ed7099c6.webp

On 10/17/2022 at 1:31 PM, Diana Prince said:

this happens when the objects get smaller than a certain value, things get messed up. But I have experienced it since a long time.
Maybe in your old builds the critical size was not reachedimage.thumb.png.160256d675255bbb927dc1867eb8ab11.png

No not sure who shrunk that font, but they did not do it justice,  I can shrink better than that even on a bad day

• 1 month later...