3DXChat Community

Gift Prostitutes

AlphaKing

Guest AleksXXX

this is a non-issue in xchat.

there are other games that the currency can be negotiated into actual money (vis returning onto a credit card on file). THAT is true prostitution. a virual candy cane or box of chocolates isn't crap

I agree with you.If in game currency can't be transfer for real money it's still the game.It;s not true prostitution as Antsypantsy says.Virtual in game money is just game money with no real value in rl. So let the players have fun the way that they want it. Just saying.Feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

Haha, I have had friends offer to give me gifts just to make me stop babbling!  I'm like the opposite of a gift ho. People pay me to get the heck outta here! 

In all seriousness i bet they have some hilarious stories to tell .  Probs a lot of rather boring ones to. They must get some people who just want to cry on their shoulder and talk. Others who are into the real freaky stuff. When people pay for sex their demands can be out of the ordinary and rather different. They must have explored every kinky realm that we could ever imagine. In a chat game like this that's a good thing. To be able to explore without being judged is a big part of 3dxchat.    

It is probably a lot of fun to be quite honest. They are not so bad at all for the game.

I think the devs should take it one step further and allow us to buy drinks for people. I would love to be bought a drink. If prostitutes are only reason we cant buy people drinks then i think that is rather lame. I think it would be worth it. Plus i personally would laugh my ass off seeing some alcoholic hooker who works for booze! Would add some fun spice to the game. But i am weird like that. 

heh I've been around for years and have very few gifts. but I am rather selective of partners :P

Then again I mostly use gifts as a messenger pigeon lol

Yeah. It would be nice if there were some way to contact people not in the same room without spending gold, but whatareyagonnado

I think the devs should take it one step further and allow us to buy drinks for people. I would love to be bought a drink. If prostitutes are only reason we cant buy people drinks then i think that is rather lame. I think it would be worth it. Plus i personally would laugh my ass off seeing some alcoholic hooker who works for booze! Would add some fun spice to the game. But i am weird like that. 

Yeah, why can't I buy Nymph a drink? : p

I personally do not care what other people do, the gifts do nothing in 3dxchat there is no material gain it is a fictitious roleplay, which I do not participate in but can understand. Myself I prefer gifts of meaning and to me they are like a diary of moments shared with special people and friends, a memory... good or bad.

The only thing that annoys me about this thread is the OP and others make judgements that fall into stereotypes. The OP argument and debate is based on a lot of stereotypes. Sure he might be right about there being gift prostitutes in game but everything after that is his own interpretation.

Example: "Acknowledged fact that girls with lots of gifts are unbeddable"

A rather stupid conclusion, girls with a lot of gifts are maybe nice people and are cared about by others, most likely chatty sociable people making friends possibly leading to more gifts or have been playing the game a while. Gifts have no bearing on how easy anyone is to bed or who to speak to. Your missing out on a lot of nice people by avoiding them if anything... yourself not xgold is creating your own divide.

What I am trying to say is even though you may be studying social interactions this does not make you qualified to make definitive judgements or statements as if they are facts. Really the OP comments are quite naive and biased to his own single minded view point. More thought should of been applied before posting.

Don't judge or slot people into stereotypes and if your going to raise topics such as this or anything your studying, you should present things unbiased or as a question to the community to achieve discussion and gather other view points before making yours law.

Abbey

Guest Doll

I personally do not care what other people do, the gifts do nothing in 3dxchat there is no material gain it is a fictitious roleplay, which I do not participate in but can understand. Myself I prefer gifts of meaning and to me they are like a diary of moments shared with special people and friends, a memory... good or bad.

The only thing that annoys me about this thread is the OP and others make judgements that fall into stereotypes. The OP argument and debate is based on a lot of stereotypes. Sure he might be right about there being gift prostitutes in game but everything after that is his own interpretation.

Example: "Acknowledged fact that girls with lots of gifts are unbeddable"

A rather stupid conclusion, girls with a lot of gifts are maybe nice people and are cared about by others, most likely chatty sociable people making friends possibly leading to more gifts or have been playing the game a while. Gifts have no bearing on how easy anyone is to bed or who to speak to. Your missing out on a lot of nice people by avoiding them if anything yourself not xgold is creating your own divide.

What I am trying to say is even though you may be studying social interactions this does not make you qualified to make definitive judgements or statements as if they are facts. Really the OP comments are quite naive and biased to his own single minded view point. More thought should of been applied before posting.

Don't judge or slot people into stereotypes and if your going to raise topics such as this or anything your studying, you should present things unbiased or as a question to the community to achieve discussion and gather other view points before making yours law.

Abbey

Yup...this...couldn't have said it better :)

In my opinion, if girl demands a gift for something, she doesn't worth your time. Those girl who self-respects herself anyway will get the gift, by supporting pleasant conversation, or making sexual scene, and those who can't do anything properly, of course demands gift. I can understand gifts when they used for roleplay, seen it few times, like giving money for striptease or sex, but it was roleplay. Anyway "Gift whores deserves to die" %)

In my opinion, if girl demands a gift for something, she doesn't worth your time. Those girl who self-respects herself anyway will get the gift, by supporting pleasant conversation, or making sexual scene, and those who can't do anything properly, of course demands gift. I can understand gifts when they used for roleplay, seen it few times, like giving money for striptease or sex, but it was roleplay. Anyway "Gift whores deserves to die" %)

I certainly hope this was in jest, either way sort of tacky. While i, you or anyone else may not be into the whole gifts for sex thing, An equal number may not be into the "cuckold" thing. To each his own and as many have stated, if its not breaking any rules... who cares

• 3 weeks later...

your opinion - sorry to hear that but it's okay. Funny thing is always: the ones crying most for tolerance are always showing no tolerance at all ppl differing from them in some things/attidues (of course also sexual things).

Ingame prostitues are doing somehow a very honest thing: it's a deal - and by demanding a gift they make it out clearly. Probably more honest than some non-prostitutes here.

And funny as you mention "but it was roleplay" to try to make clear that you aren't a paying customer. What if I told you that it could be that this is also RP for prostitutes as for their customers?

The gift prostitutes are a godsend, seriously. I can't tell you how many times a night guys walk up and awkwardly demand sex either with a cold invite or with an overly aggressive awkward "alpha male" come on. I am so happy that these guys have players they can turn to who will accept them for the cost of a gift or three. It keeps them from becoming so desperate they end up on our blacklists.

Keep on taking those gifts ladies!

This rang so true with me. xP

• 4 weeks later...

My goodness the land of Opportunity has gone to the ways side when People would Deny poor hard working whores who emote there brains out because the rest of u  are to uptight to give some of it away.  I have more respect for the whore than a cock tease or an uptight prude anyday.  

At least they don't open a debate that has been closed for about a month. nice going there slowpoke :P

Everyone will pay sooner or later by different accepts , who and what would be  gained at the end?! . the beauty of women  will go and health of men will go also .what will remain ?! only corrupted conscious will remain without ability to work and danged present .

*sniffs* pew just necro enough to start stinking.

My goodness the land of Opportunity has gone to the ways side when People would Deny poor hard working whores who emote there brains out because the rest of u  are to uptight to give some of it away.  I have more respect for the whore than a cock tease or an uptight prude anyday.  Thats my Rant.

smh I doubt there are any prudes in here. Teases? oh yes when they deserve it :D

I like brothels. I think the whole concept is hot as hell. Yes, it's a fetish I have. I like scrolling the online ads for independents (which always have fake pics, fake measurements, fake ages etc.) and ads for brothels. The brothel ones have to be fairly honest (pics at least) or they would shut down.

I'm not stupid enough to buy sex IRL though: not safe in more ways than one and the girls are usually exploited in very bad ways it seems (my heart goes out to them). My mind and heart tell me this but my dick still gets hard. What's a guy to do?

In here, many people choose to be just as fake as they are IRL. I don't like wasting my time. When I go to WPB, I know what the girls are there for (live out a fantasy) and they know why I'm there (same thing). The interaction is mostly stress free and honest. There is no bs. Especially at WPB I can just dance if I feel like it, talk people up if I feel like it and get it on with a sexy lady if we feel like it. The whole thing is more direct and honest. The girls aren't exploited, no one gets diseases and the cops don't show up. Perfect! I've met a lot of very fun people this way too.

TL:DR version

I get horny at the thought of buying sex but find doing so IRL to be stupid and dangerous so I'm happy 3dx brothels exist. I'm not here to find love and great friendships (although the friendship part does happen sometimes), I'm here to bang anonymously and live my fantasies in a safe environment with little consequence.

I don't think I saw a comment that stated it as plainly. Figured people should hear it from a virtual John lol.

• 2 months later...

Lol I remember the day where the Xgold was coming to 3DXChat...

On this day I was also really surprised, a lot girls in game wanted sex with me :o

I thought the reason is my sexappeal^^ Poor but nope, because there was a function for sharing of xGold with everyone  :lol:

This was like a writing invite for Hookers to join us :D

I've no problem with this Business, live and let live! But I had a problem with the obtrusive sex invites for money :wacko:

haha habe not.enough xgold for a gift :D

Lol but this is fair in my opinion^^ Say thank you with a little gift for a hard sucking co.k or a little present for some times in the missionary position :D:lol:

I think it's a good deal ^^

Edited by Achilles
Edit: and it's cheaper as in real life with your real partner xD

lol why is this still here .. if you like brthels goto them there user rooms .. if you dont like them dont go .. its a sex game .. there not hurting anyone .. everyone wants diferent things 

same with gifts .. whats the dam problem .. nothing is forced its upto the person that sends it ... jelly here maybe .. lol 

weather you agree with it disagree its actually none of anyone buisness to the 2 ppl involved .. get a life ppl jesus 

I've no problem with this Business, live and let live! But I had a problem with the obtrusive sex invites for money :wacko:

Is that the reason money transactions was taken out of the game ?

Sorry but if that was the reason what a shame, the good things with being able to transfer our gold has suffered because of that :(

I really don't see any difference with insisting on a gift compared to asking for gold, it is a payment either way.

Having said that I have no problem with either, if that is what they want to do for their game it has no effect on me.

Maybe it was happening to much when the gold was 1st introduced or maybe it was happening in public places.

Simply adding a rule could have stopped that.

It would be so good to be able to really tip strippers or pay DJs for performing in your room, or hire people to perform in cages.

Be able to offer gold as prizes for winning competitions, pay for entries to rooms maybe, so many things could be done with that.

Yes some people may say that people that can afford to buy gold would get an advantage, but wouldn't things they do with it actually ad to the game ?

On top of that others would be able to earn gold from doing things that those people would be prepared to pay gold for.

Also, the devs would get some extra cash flow, and I know some people are going to complain about that to, but seriously is it really a bad thing that the devs get some extra cash to put back into the game ?

If that is the reason the transfer of gold capabilities was taken away bring it back, just apply some rules to say you can't sell yourself in local places and such.

To me, gifts are fine, for they can't be used.

However, if we need money to hire people and have sex with them... then we might get in serious trouble to manage gathering people into a club or something. I mean, if i start giving gold to the characters i'm hiring, i'll be broke in no time. Probably. And my ideas can go straight out of the window.

Looks great to have some economy system on the paper, but i am very reluctant to it. I've seen this kind of thing ruining good games before.