3DXChat Community

Gift Prostitutes

AlphaKing

I'm not sure what a real man is but i think part of it might be not needing to constantly tell everyone that they are a real man.  Just a guess. >^,,^<

I have a lot of gifts because i give a lot of gifts, not due to my brief time as a gift prostitute.  >^,,^<

U

Actually, ders onli "DramaLalama" in dis topik 33% ov evri freakn fukn yeer, as suun ass some1 dinks, its evn worth n wastn hjis or otddars time samd mentning anydingdong towards this so dead beaten horse fallen rice china topic! Waynes interessiert, bittschee^^ gäääähnt

lustiges-bild_reissack-in-china-umgefall

N'dude, how about a round chillpills - Just dinking!

Ok...interesting topic...Where I am from Prostitution is legal lol...So who are you saying it's illegal to?...Isn't 3dxchat about playing out your fantasies?...Oh and aren't we all Perverts?...It's a game >< if girls/guys want you to gift them for sex isn't it their Role play?...I mean you simply looking at how many gifts a women has you automatically think she's a Prostitute?..I happen to know a few women on here who have many gifts but they are amazing people and totally understand why they have so many gifts...To sell yourself short and not give it a fighting chance to get to know someone personality before judging them that's the problem...Other thing is you get 300 gold FREE each day so whose paying for what? lol I dare you to talk to these "Women with plenty of Gifts" and then tell me you heart didn't melt...Anyways it's all about Mutual understanding if you don't want to go with a Prostitute FEMALE or MALE you don't have to...I think it's exciting...Just live it out on 3dx if you are too scared to live it out in Real <3

I am gonna take it one step further and put my Amazon wish list in my profile..,

Hopefully some lonely suga daddy with terrible social skills and more money then brains buys me that gtx 1070 for a virtual bj.. Will do the anal for the gtx 1080 i suppose ! xD

Show da gift whores how real hustlers role! 

Cuddling = Gucci sunglasses

Slow dancing = Dolce n Gabanna wallet

Slow dancing with lip contact = Dooney and Bourke purse

Missionary vanilla smex= Iphone 7 cuss my poor Samsung blew up!

Doggy style= Masterchief Xbone bundle and new Gears of war!

BJ- Evga gtx 1070 FTW ac 2.0 ( Hate BJ's . Gonna pay through the nose for demoralizing my poor mouth)

Anal- Asus strix gtx 1080 ( Oh yeah bb! your gonna pay for dat azz)

Fisting my bum= That new Toshiba Curved 50 inch 4k monster tv! (Must supply your own lube)

Rimjobs are free cuzz well yeah... 

** Marriage package deal = All of the above as well as the keys to your Mercedes and the deeds to your home! 

* People demanding refunds can take it up with my pimps backhand! Biotch!

feel-my-pimp-hand-o.gif

:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Hand jobs are free though? :P

Hell she look like she mite hav jus looked at a dic n front her

Maybe, she simply just saw yours Dude, whoTf knows^^

tumblr_mlbeicHkkJ1qditx9o10_500.gif 

Magneto-Evil-Laugh-X-Men.gif

Anyways folks, enjoy your weekend and see whoever is frist back seriously in this topic in mhmmm maybe in january 2017 again; or maybe not - optimist  B)

giphy.gif

Done here anyway and walks out finally singingly with headphones out of dis tred and a shortly 'life-timewasteDotCom' and forgets, just simply everything; in a minute with:

giphy.gif

and a Instrumental/Abstract Hip Hop | Compilation

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

2.06. Begging/Soliciting in any form is prohibited in all game chats and channels. Begging/Soliciting includes but is not limited to: requesting users to transfer real money to the virtual wallet, asking for additional credits, and requests to transfer game gold.

Now...according to the " rules "..soliciting in ANY FORM is prohibited.

Now the rule makers are very aware of what's going on. Me being a person that pays attention to detail I tend to catch key words like " any form ".

Perhaps they can lose the " any form " verbage and simply say that any sort of soliciting that requires the obtaining of ACTUAL DOLLARS would be a bit more plausible. However, there are certain countries where PROSTITUTION IS LEGAL. The Red Light District in Amsterdam is what comes to my mind. And seeing that 3DX attracts users from AROUND THE GLOBE, I would think that this rule should be a bit more lenient and actually allow harmless gifts to serve as payment for sex to cater to a very reasonable fantasy of being a prostitute.

That is all.

beside that, it can be a very arousing role play (and it is that here, a role play) - to be bought, play to be bought, ...

So, that said, my real men, you dont pay here for sex, you role play with the girl who has the fantasy to be bought, see it like this.

Dear devs, just ensure please, that xgold can never be used to pay in game from one player to another player.

It would ruin the role play and make it real. The last thing I would like to have here is rl. I am here to play things that wont ever happen in rl.

:)

They’re just upset it’s fucking with their stealing. Instead of the cop being given a bounty for the cash he confiscated, now he has to wait for the department to auction the stuff he stole (for less than face value) and he gets less. Whoever said crime didn’t pay wasn’t thinking big enough. Get the approval of a benevolent government and you can rape and pillage to your hearts’ content.

2.06. Begging/Soliciting in any form is prohibited in all game chats and channels.

OMG...I'm in trouble!

I've never solicited but I've begged many...many times in 3dx *blush*

IMG_0085.jpg

Please...please....please don't ban me...oh wait...damn I did it again.

:D :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am very new to this game and already I have seen 4-5 female characters claiming to be gift prostitutes. They didn't tell me this in chat, they were bold enough to put this in their profile which is accessible to everyone.

In a game where prostitution is not allowed, how did this happen?

I'm aware that long before I joined xgold transfer was allowed in the game and then banned because it led to prostitution. Now gifts are being used instead, so the problem hasn't really gone away has it?

I like to study social behavior and happen to know that prostitution has been known to occur in every stage of human development where an incentive has been provided to have sex. It can be anything: coins, fish and something even as unusable in real life as a gift in 3DXChat.

While I have starting reporting (with screenshots) profiles of Gift Prostitutes, I know it's not really a solution. The solution is to take away the incentive for having sex.

My suggestion for doing this:

Do not show the number of gifts given or received to anyone except the owner of the profile. A gift given/received is an exchange between 2 individuals, let it be that way and let's not make it something to show off to the world.

It is an acknowledged fact in the game that women with more gifts are harder so get to bed. So before I approach a woman, I see her profile and also see the number of gifts received. If she has a lot, I will not approach her. This means that women with less number of gifts get approached more often which is liked by some but is disliked by others as they get too many requests.

If someone is allowed to show how many gifts he has given, then that will lead him to having an easier time to bed women than the non gifting fellows out there.

Another solution is to make all gifts free: 

Gifts are a way to show appreciation for your partner. If I have to spend money to give them that gift, isn't that in some way the same as me giving them money? It's a little difficult for those to understand who have never paid for XGold, I get that.

All gifts should be free, but if given/received figures are available to anyone except the account holder, it will lead to prostitution.

We all pay the same amount for the game, all I'm asking for is a level playing field.

Well... I want to call this: "Bitch Complex" - that's pathetic that most of the people are like this when you type in the browser the name of the game it says: "Sex Game". Yes, not "gift simulator" and not "human-trash factory" because we know how those people like to react when you don't speak in the same language of gifts. Ahh... that's sick!

Dear devs, just ensure please, that xgold can never be used to pay in game from one player to another player.

It would ruin the role play and make it real. The last thing I would like to have here is rl. I am here to play things that wont ever happen in rl.

:)

I agree with the xgold part, but your last line made me sad. I do more irl than I ever got to do in the game. I liked to come here to share these experiences, but unfortunately it became too expensive for a virtual pleasure. U$1 is currently thrice my currency

I honestly could care less if someone, male or female accepts gifts for sex. but this line in the initial post is just stupid  " It is an acknowledged fact in the game that women with more gifts are harder so get to bed"  Women with a lot of gifts have either been here for a long time playing or have a lot of friends who love them and gift often, maybe that person with 200+ gifts also sends a lot of gifts so receives a bunch back in response. there are much more important things to discuss ........bwmoDSI.jpg

I can't imagine the harm, seems one could easily avoid the people demanding gifts to spend time with you, if it's so terrible.

I definitely see the allure of RPing a prostitute, and even with these gifts, though they cost xgold to purchase, they hold no real tangible value to the recipient, so even then I can't see much of a problem either.  Though of course there'd be less of a gray area if people full on RP'd the entire "transaction", with pretend money to go with the pretend sex.

Not to demean "pretend" sex, I mean I like it ;) , and because even though there's no physical contact, you're still asking someone to spend time with you, a thing of value.  Which of course is their choice to do so or not.  Be it because they're gift crazy or because they don't like the font you used on your profile, it's just as in life, you can't demand they spend time with you.

Yeha, but somehow this topic still stands and we have this discussion.. of course we could end this with: "Bitch Complex" = Human-Trash" and end this with such a definition; I think it's a great way cus they will proove it to us sooner or later with such a mentality.

No, this is the games policy to work like that. It will never happend; there is no need to be toxic twoards anyone so calm down. Anyways... you mentioned it already that it's optional to give a gift in to someone else... I could add to this that -like i mention before (again)- that the game stands as "Sex Game" if someone brings here and throws at you a priority to even speak with him/her an optional thing that's where this definition pops-up.