3DXChat Community

Gift Prostitutes

AlphaKing

• 2 weeks later...

The number of gifts probably is linked to the fame of the person. I mean the more gifts you have the more people can see how much you're involved in the game with good opinions about your "cybersex skills".

Other argument could be that the number of gifts is linked to the " age" of that person in the game. I mean the more gifts you have the more you have played in the game, because it supposes that you have interacted with more persons.

The funny thing is that:

1. Those (usually women) who don't receive the gift, don't have sex with that person, so they don't interact sexually.

2. Those (usually women) who don't want to receive gifts and who fuck whoever they meet, are usually male operated.

What can I say... The lovely virtual entropy...

Kiss

Nion

• 3 months later...

I really don't understand why anyone would have any kind of problem with that.

​The point is that women do this, because of *the sexual thrill* (and roleplay). And guys do this *for the exact same reason*.

​And bitches be like..

​OH NOES.. PROSTITUTION IN 3DXCHAT

Seriously?

​I've done this just once yesterday and I enjoyed it a lot, so I'll do it again sometime. And no, I don't have any problem whatsoever to get a date.

​Even if gold wasn't free, it still wouldn't classify as prostitution, because the girls are NOT after your money, they just find it hot as fuck.

​P.S. And even if there was actual prostitution, where the girls actually received money, so fucking what?
There is nothing of the sort though.

Damn, I was going to read this for a laugh, but now I am thinking. “I don’t have any gifts, what will people think of me”? :D

Awww :D If you see me around please remember me and I will send you a sympathy gift  :lol: 

Maybe I get a sympathy Blowjob too  :lol:  :D 

I don't really get the gift thing, to be honest. Who cares how many gifts you have? Why do you care about status in a game like this? Are people really more likely to fuck you if you have more gifts, or are they more likely to fuck you if you have a nice conversation with them and really get them in the mood? I only have like 6 or 7 gifts but I've pleasured a lot of women in 3DX, some of them way more than once. So I don't think it's indicative of status quite like it's been described here.

If one chooses to do some hookin' in the game, that's their prerogative. But I never, ever interact with women who tout themselves as prostitutes. I just think it's ridiculous to give someone a gift just to have your way with them, when you could spend 10 minutes talking to any female and they'll likely be up for whatever. All you have to do is - GASP - treat them like human beings, make them see that you're not a dumbass or a creep, make them giggle and feel comfortable with you. It's really not that hard.

And if your laziness is that strong that you'd rather gift some girl to get her to spread her legs for you, then...be my guest, I guess. 

The only aspect of this that I do understand is that it provides a thrill for the ladies that do it. Which is fine. But guys, it's remarkable how, if you just TALK to girls a bit more, you could have your way with many of them. They are in this game for a reason, after all!

All you have to do is - GASP - treat them like human beings, make them see that you're not a dumbass or a creep, make them giggle and feel comfortable with you. It's really not that hard.

And if your laziness is that strong that you'd rather gift some girl to get her to spread her legs for you, then...be my guest, I guess. 

The only aspect of this that I do understand is that it provides a thrill for the ladies that do it. Which is fine. But guys, it's remarkable how, if you just TALK to girls a bit more, you could have your way with many of them. They are in this game for a reason, after all!

Wow, if we all follow these guidelines we'll be having sex in no time. I didn't realise it was just one guy 'having his way' with all the girls here... lol

Wow, if we all follow these guidelines we'll be having sex in no time. I didn't realise it was just one guy 'having his way' with all the girls here... lol

Right, because THAT was the takeaway from everything that I said: that only one guy is having his way with all the girls in the game. The point of my post wasn't that you don't need to give girls gifts in order to bang them - it's that I bang all the girls myself, personally, and nobody else does.

Don't be daft. Reading is fundamental.

Right, because THAT was the takeaway from everything that I said: that only one guy is having his way with all the girls in the game. The point of my post wasn't that you don't need to give girls gifts in order to bang them - it's that I bang all the girls myself, personally, and nobody else does.

Don't be daft. Reading is fundamental.

I concur, reading is indeed of critical importance and, generally, I can do it without moving my lips; although sometimes I do need to run my finger along the line, especially when I get to big words like fundamental...

my ingame wife sends me a gift almost after ever time we have sex, what are you trying to say? i'm almost a whore?

but send me a gift and i'll have sex with your girlfriend, your sister, your mother, your aunt and her's neighbor, i didn't make the rules, but i'll follow them for the sake of 3DX community damn it

As a gift prossie myself I have to say something on this silly thread!

I have worked on and off for Malvasiah at her brothel an I have to say it is my favorite place in the game and the best community I have found!

Some of us LIKE being paid for sex because its a turn on. 3Dx is for our fantasies!!! I wish they would bring back paying in xgold!

Also, its not like guys can take us to dinner or buy us presents in rl... I am hot and I deserve something!!!!

An honestly... I HATE when guys say "oh I never pay for sex" ugh. I have never had a complaint from a guy who's paid me for sex, in fact they usually say it was the best ever. Where are the real men who want to be generous an kind to women and give them gifts for our slutty skills!!! LOL

Prossie feminists unite!!!! 

Interesting topic that i just discovered now as i was on holidays when it started....

As I play what the OP calls a "gift prostitute" it might be interesting to hear my point of wiev.

About the gift... its solely a symbolic payment to make the illusion that the client buys a sexual favour. Nothing more than that... its all about RolePlay... and we play with what we got.

Gift prostitution.. as the OP called it.... can be either on the street or in a brothel. My experience lies mostly within brothels. I have worked in  and managed brothels almost since the day i started here.

In a brothel (at least the ones i care about) we try to make a special atmosphere...... a brothel experience where sex not bothered with normal beating around the bush can be bought.

So far so good. A lot of rather well meaning and political correct people in this thread has stated that........ if these girls have this fetish.. let them play it.. it does no harm.

Its in my opinion a very narrowminded  point oif wiev.   What if we thought about the clients instead? If there was no clients in 3dX there would be no brothels and no gift prostitutes. No one seems to have fathomed the fact that some girls might  sit and have a talk.. and figured out.. look here.. just like in the real world there is a need here.. why not try some interesting roleplay? Things are mostly not as simple as they seem.

To top it of.. among all the comments here i recognice former "clients" stating that they dont mind what gift prostitutes are doing, but they personally would never pay for sex. So.. we just mirror the RL... with all its hypocrisy.. but its still only a game. So lets play and have fun :-).

Sorry for my perhaps somewhat incoherent ramplings.... guess some can make a bit of sense out of it :-)

• 4 weeks later...

Wonders if he has to buy me dinner first or in this case a beer... am I a food and drink prostitute? I enjoy food and drink. I'm a big old food slut and here I thought I wasn't easy. Hmm maybe a new idea for a foodie brothel named Stuffed. Hmm. I am coming for that crown WPB.

omg i cant stop laughing

• 3 weeks later...

I am gonna take it one step further and put my Amazon wish list in my profile..,

Hopefully some lonely suga daddy with terrible social skills and more money then brains buys me that gtx 1070 for a virtual bj.. Will do the anal for the gtx 1080 i suppose ! xD

Show da gift whores how real hustlers role! 

Cuddling = Gucci sunglasses

Slow dancing = Dolce n Gabanna wallet

Slow dancing with lip contact = Dooney and Bourke purse

Missionary vanilla smex= Iphone 7 cuss my poor Samsung blew up!

Doggy style= Masterchief Xbone bundle and new Gears of war!

BJ- Evga gtx 1070 FTW ac 2.0 ( Hate BJ's . Gonna pay through the nose for demoralizing my poor mouth)

Anal- Asus strix gtx 1080 ( Oh yeah bb! your gonna pay for dat azz)

Fisting my bum= That new Toshiba Curved 50 inch 4k monster tv! (Must supply your own lube)

Rimjobs are free cuzz well yeah... 

** Marriage package deal = All of the above as well as the keys to your Mercedes and the deeds to your home! 

* People demanding refunds can take it up with my pimps backhand! Biotch!

feel-my-pimp-hand-o.gif

:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r: